31 Years Old, 1 Kid, 11 Year Old Implants, Under the Muscle - Thousand Oaks, CA

I've been considering implant removal for a...

I've been considering implant removal for a long time now and I finally set a date. I am having them aspirated in the office in two weeks to get an idea of what they will look like after removal. I really hope they look okay because I don't want to replace them or have a lift done. I will get smaller implants if they take them out and I am completely flat chested. And I'll do the lift if they are very, very saggy. I will post pictures as I go along. I've seen so many breast implant removals that look great after without having to replace/lift and I just have my finger crossed I'll be that lucky!

They were deflated today

I had my appointment today for deflation. It actually wasn't that bad. The only thing that was uncomfortable was the needle with the numbing stuff but even that was bearable. (And I'm a wimp when it comes to needles) But now I'm dealing with how they look. I was hoping they would look much better as I've seen others who looked amazing day one. But maybe they will get better as time goes on. My surgery isn't set for another month so I have plenty of time to decide. I'm pretty sure now I don't want to get smaller implants. But the Dr. told me they could do fat grafting. One of my breast is bigger than the other so fat grafting would help with that. I asked if I did fat grafting would I also need a lift and he didn't think so. I'm glad to have another option. So now I need to decide... just remove the shells, do just a lift, or do fat grafting.

Surgery done

I just had my surgery this morning. So far so good. I haven't look at them yet and I'll probably wait on that. I decided on just a lift with the removal of the implants. I think having them deflated first was a really good idea because it gave me time to get used to having smaller breasts and to decide what I wanted done. I did it under twilight sedation which so far has been much better. I feel tired and a little out of it but nothing like with general. My surgeon was great! I have this terrible fear of needles, especially IV's and he even held my hand which was nice. :) I'm just happy that the surgery is over with now and I'm looking forward to seeing the results. I have an appointment in a few weeks to go back. I'll try to post pictures as time goes on.

~3 Month Update

I just wanted to upload pictures to show my progress. It's been a little less than 3 months since my explant/lift. I do really like the shape of my breasts now, even though they still feel and look really small. But it's nice to wear clothes that actually fit and feel comfortable. My only issue is the scar. It seems so red to me and I've looked at other lifts and it seems the scars fade very nicely. Maybe I just need to give it more time. Or maybe I'll need a scar revision. I actually wish I had ask him to make them a little perkier but I was worried I would lose too much volume. Not having huge breasts is still an adjustment. It really only bothers me when I'm around women with larger breasts, I get a little bit of remorse but we can't have it all right. I didn't take a picture of it but when I flex my right breast becomes very distorted. I've read that it is scar tissue underneath and that as time goes on the scar should loosen. Feel free to ask any questions if you have them. :)
Dr. Gil Kryger