56 Year Old Makeover - India, IN

I have always been slim. The weight began to...

I have always been slim. The weight began to slowly pile on after I had my fourth child. I decided to put an end to this and began to watch what I ate very carefully. I managed to lose approximately 25 kilograms. I decided I needed help with the last 8 kilograms through surgery. This would give me the opportunity to have a firm tummy and also to lift my breasts. I contacted various doctors including Doctor Sameer Karkhani, who was very prompt and helpful with his replies. My husband and I flew to India and decided to meet all the doctors face to face, as I was terrified of going under the knife. As soon as I met Doctor Sameer, my worries dissolved. He made me comfortable and explained everything so that there was no room for doubt. We booked.
India Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Sameer Karkhani was very helpful and attentive to all his patients. I met many patients that had undergone surgery at his clinic. Everyone held him in high regard. Doctor Sameer would visit us twice each day, pre and post op, and he would give individual instructions for each of his patients to his staff, who were really great. It's been over a month since my surgery and I am still in contact with the Doctor. He never fails to respond to any of my queries promptly. I have the body that I wanted and have no complications so far. I highly recommend Doctor Sameer.