Mommy Makeover - India, IN

It's been a week after tummy tuck, lipo for body...

It's been a week after tummy tuck, lipo for body contouring and breast augmentation. Sameer's personality is very magnetic and he has a calm aura around him where no question of yours seems unreasonable. Very happy with the doctor and after care till now. The recovry of procedure is like what I felt during C section - reduced mobility and swollen boobs due to milk and all. I still have lot of swelling I believe so still no reduction in inches but all looks good uptil now. I will post details sooner but definitely recommend the doctor to anyone.

Abdominoplasty 2 weeks

So it's been 2 weeks coming back to normal slowly and steadily.
So want to write some pre op and post op things .

Preop

First take the advise of eating light very seriously, I didn't , thought it to be last day of unhealthy eating and suffered lots of bloating and bad pain after surgery.
Second do arrange help at home as its not easy to b on your feet right away. I had prepacked and arranged everything for a week but will make it 2 if given a choice.
Third is not mandatory but be prepared to look like a mess if u skipped Parlor visist before this surgery, u won't instantaneously start looking good. It actually would be more awkward bending forward and what not.

Post op

Don't b constipated , my doc had started me on some MOM and it helped from day 2.
Start walking ASAP, I joined work in 1.5 weeks às I didn't have much choice but walking early helped a lot of my healing.
I don't have before pics it will be ugly anyways but will post after ones at 6 weeks.

More than 8 weeks now

So it's more than 8 weeks now. Happy with BA results but somehow flat tummy isn't flat anymore, doctor doesn't see any concerns. I have posted on separate thread to calm my anxiety though. One observation I have is my weight gain last 4 weeks is as fast as weight loss postop.
I would still wait for some more time and see if exercising helps.
India Plastic Surgeon

He is lady's person and a gentleman. He knows what he is doing and always calmly listens to all you need to say. True care taker for such procedures as they are more out of your emotional response and needs a sensitive ear. Perfect choice.