Rhythm - 30yrs N a 4 Year Old Kid - India

Many a times it's not just about looking beautiful...

Many a times it's not just about looking beautiful.. U look at yourself n a reflection stares back... Making you think is that what you really are? Actually it's not u.. It's your confidence that questions you. Body mind and soul.. The 3 elements that make us a what we are. If mind needs to stay confident with knowledge and soul through cleansing.. Then why is the body left only to the mercies of nature! Exercise yes .. But many a times situations bring you to a shore where you need to stop n think why is it not working out even though I'm working out so much for it?? I came to such a shore too... And I dint just pause I had stopped for a long time until I took the decision of going under the knife( or a ten blade I must say????) . It was because of my husband that I took this decision... As my confidence had walked out the door as did my dreams coz of my physical state. All this was because I have a rare condition called HELLP syndrome that occurs only during pregnancy. Because of all that I went through during the syndrome I had put on a major amount of useless fat around my tummy... ! A dancer by profession it was obvious I'd cut this fat out through my exercise n dance... But like I said I landed up at the shore. And after a lot of convincing from my husband I reached my destination of going in for a tummy tuck. Truly speaking my hubby did all the research on where and whom to consult and I trust his decision on doctors over mine. It's a wonderful experience. No doubt a lot of pain to go through but the final outcome is remarkable. I felt my confidence dance in me again and my soul refreshed. No doubt coz I came to the best doctor there is n a wonderful clinic staff too. N I now believe there is nothing wrong in going through the right procedure for your betterment... If ur organs are as important when they fail then why should THE SKIN be left behind... Coz we very casually tend to forget that our SKIN is an organ too. So go for it n flaunt your confidence... I know I did!!

My post AND pre op pictures

India Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sameer ... I'm still trying to find the right words for a wonderful practitioner. A very warm and welcoming smile just to tell the patient 'don't worry your in careful hands'. Never a nod to negativity.. All questions answered no matter what hand the clock ticks. He is there. Making sure his patients are at their absolute best. And as I fill this review I would no doubt thank you for the lovely flower bouquet sent to all ur patients at that time wishing us a speedy recovery. No doctor goes that far for his patients.. Me n Reshma were both over whelmed with this gesture. A doctor who follows the saying ' Patience is a virtue ' .. Not many as he can we find n very few to ever experience. Thank you Dr. Sameer for giving me my confidence and to stay more than true to the confidence your patients keep in you.