59 Year Old Male with Exercise Resistant Fat Around the Abdomen - India, IN

I surveyed the lipo clinics in my city with visits...

I surveyed the lipo clinics in my city with visits and on the Internet. Finally settled on Dr Karkhanis clinic in Thane. Met Dr Karkhanis some where in Feb 2016. Dr just filled in the gaps in my knowledge about the subject which made me feel pretty confident of going through the procedure though I had a lot of fears in mind considering my age. Also I had a peep inside the hospital which is just adjoining Dr's clinic. It inspired in me all the confidence one needs to be sure of getting the right treatment in for the job I wanted done and any other complication which may come up.
Did the required medical tests which doc prescribed. Fortunately I got a clean chit on heart disease , diabetes and the other parameters doctor wanted to know.

I am a business man with a busy schedule which includes a lot of travel and hence could some how decide on the procedure date in May after having met doctor in Feb 2016. In between this period Dr's office was in constant touch with me which creates a rapport and made me feel confident of going through the procedure.
Got admitted to the hospital the previous evening. The procedure took around 4 hrs the next day which was done under spinal anesthesia.
The procedure of going through a lipo op is unique and nothing really prepares you for it.
The pain is not as much as the discomfort and the altered sensations one feels. Since I was not in my home town I decided to stay at the hospital for a week before returning back. The hospital stay was very comfortable and the all the staff was very courteos and affectionate. Frankly I felt like being at home all thro the week. Enduring all the experiences in the first week is a real challenge and I must say it can also be depressing at times. I started moving around from the second day of the op and things improved slowly. Returned back after the week after a 170 km road journey with not much of discomfort.
Though I was advised to take another week of rest my business demands did not allow me the luxury and I started going to office immediately after the first week. Wearing the tight fitting garment 24×7 is really achallenge during the first 4 weeks which helps to reduce the swelling and tighten the skin.
Six weeks after the op I thro with all these and have stared exercising with doctors advice. I am really happy with my looks for starters and I know they will get better as the body comes back to its final shape in the coming 3 to 4 months. Though I live in another city I can chat with doctor any time I want if I have doubts and want his advice. This personel touch with doctor Karkhanis and his office staff is something I really appreciate and am happy about.
India Plastic Surgeon