40 Years Old, Four Kids All by C -section......in Need of a Mommy Make Over( Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift, Bbl, Lipo. India, IN

I am a young mother of four kids ages fourteen,...

I am a young mother of four kids ages fourteen, ten, eight and one and half yrs old. I carried all my children to term and breast fed each one for eleven months which left my breast deflated. I developed an umbilical/incisional hernia after my first pregnancy and the hernia got bigger in subsequent pregnancies which made me looked pregnant even without a pregnancy.....lol! My disguise and has been my belly girdles or restrainers which has been part of my life for over ten years, helping me conceal the bulging tummy. The worst aspect of this hernia that I developed is that it most times makes me go weak when the intestines enter the umbilicus. My life has been that of a nightmare not knowing what to expect in the next moment, I finally googled to find out if there was a remedy to this life threatening situation that I find myself in, that was when I stumbled into the real self site. I then realized that they are other people in my predicament. Oops!, this site became my daily must search site and I tell you from the bottom of my heart that I look the way I do today cos of reviews from here. I am two wks post ops today and I feel like I would have done this a long time ago.

2wks post ops on tummy tuck, bbl and 1wk post ops on breast lift.

I am 2wks post ops today and I feel very well. The swelling has gone down considerably even though my nipples still tingles, I think am doing great. I shall be going shopping and sight seeing tomorrow. I think I am very lucky to find a surgeon whose fee is very affordable and all inclusive......procedures, anesthesiologist fee, medication, two garments, two wks stay in hospital with feeding and airport pick ups. I would not totally dismiss the fact that the procedure is is painless bt I tell you that the pain is quite bearable especially to a person like me with zero tolerance to pain. The tummy tuck is 2wks post ops today while the breast lift is one wk post ops today. My doctor spaced one week in between the procedure cos he felt it would be healthier for me. I do have pain on my right breast from time to time bt the pain goes down wt pain Medes.

Before and after photos of my breast lift and bbl.

10 Weeks post ops.......I like what I see in d mirror.

I am super excited updating this review cos am completely healed. It has been a long healing process for me with mixed feelings. My surgery went well n I was doing just fine until I return home. After a week of my return I noticed a small opening under my right breast n as d day went by, it got deeper. Later one my tummy that ws doin great also did not heal well directly under my umbilicus. I freaked out cos my tummy tuck was done in conjunction wt a hernia repair in which a Mesh ws put in. I called my PS n sent him photos, he then asked me to see a surgeon in my area which I did, I was placed on antibiotics n the wound ws dressed regularly. I waited patiently for weeks praying silently to be well again. The surgeon here made sure that d area was kept dry by constantly changing d dressings, the amazing thing ws that natural honey was used for d dressing n within a week it started granulating well. My worries were reduced as I foresaw things falling in place. I communicated in details to Dr Sameer on d progress of things n he kept assuring me that I would heal. I ran a swab test that showed the wound ws nt infected which was good. I feel really good as I now can dress n undress before my hubby.....I usually hide to do that. The compliments have bn numerous, I feel very much alive!

Five Months Post Op.......if you've got it, flaunt it.

There is really no need for me to hide myself anymore because now I feel like a movie star lol!
I look slimmer, younger, curvier with a flat tummy compared to how I was. Gone are the days when I used hide from my hubby while taking off my clothes, I have gained my confidence back. If I reminisce on how I looked, honestly I wished I had done this surgery ten years earlier. Dr Sameer.....you are a life changer as I now have a positive attitude to life.

One Year After Surgery

It's already pass one year after my breast lift and tummy tuck and I'm enjoying the benefits of that giant stride decision of fixing myself. I hav completely gained my self esteem and now feel very safe to undress before my hubby. My case was a horrifying one. Let me briefly tell you a bit about myself, I'm a young mother of 41years old, have four lovely kids all through C-Section and developed an incisional cum umblical hernia of d highest level. My breast were super duper droopy from breastfeeding. I researched about my case like any one of you did and found Dr Sameer Karkhani in India which was affordable for me. To cut d long story short, I had my surgeries last year and all went well. I'm planning for a check up soon and also to hav my belly button fixed as d original one was completely destroyed by d hernia. Sameer Karkhani and his team remain my best option for any reconstructive surgery as there is a complete follow up on one's well being. India it is any time Anyday and Center For Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, Thane is d place to be.
India Plastic Surgeon

I write this review not from my hospital bed but from my home country as am completely healed. I totally lost my confidence but hav gained it back through reconstructive surgery wt Dr Sameer and Dr Bijoy. I arrived India with mixed feelings, at first I was blaming myself for ever considering surgery, then I wondered what would happen if things go wrong. All these feelings were swept away when I met with Dr Sameer. He has a calm disposition and was very thorough in explaining the procedures to me, he listened to my fears and explained things in clear language to me. During my stay the care was superb, I felt comfortable as the nurses n admin staff were very nice to me. Some hospitals look very sophisticated but after surgery you are on your own but in CCRS you are well taken care of untill d day you leave. I advise anybody considering surgery nt to think twice cos it's a life changing experience. I recommend Dr Sameer and his team to those who wish for a surgery of this nature n I bet you won't regret it. My rating is five star in everything as that is the place to be. Thumbs up!