Inner Labia Reconstruction, Clitoral Hood Correction and Urethraplasty with Repositioning - Thailand

I originally had my Gender Confirmation surgery...

I originally had my Gender Confirmation surgery performed 25 years with Australia's best surgeon. Also having many correction procedures with him to try to achieve the best result possible. About 7 surgeries in total. But I was not completely satisfied with the result; but it looked very good as was 100% fully functional, but I knew it could look better, so I never gave up on my quest and desire to be 100% happy with my 'designer' vagina.
So my desires led my to now the world's best destination for Gender Confirmation Surgery. I had 2 more surgeries with another renowned Doctor in Bangkok, but was once again not completely satisfied knowing it could still look even better.
So my desire led me to the very famous Kamol Hospital for another correction procedure with Dr Kamol. I could not be any happier with the amazing outcome and I now feel I have the beautiful vagina that I always knew was possible.
Thailand Plastic Surgeon

Being Chauffeur driven from my hotel in a beautiful vehicle which I was picked up in perfectly on time in, I arrived at the State of the Art Kamol Hospital. I could not be more impressed with the facilities here. The looked brand new, was impeccably clean and was a real pleasure to be in. I was promptly shown through to my staff attendants before meeting Dr Kamol not long after. He and all the staff were incredibly professional, friendly and I was treated with the upmost respect. I could not have been happier . Everything was perfect including the price which was very reasonable.