Extended Tummy Tuck & Lipo - Thailand, TH

Hi guys. Can anyone help me. I want to to a TT...

Hi guys. Can anyone help me. I want to to a TT with Lipo. Im thinking of going with Destination Beauty. They have Told me Dr Kasemsak will be doing the surgery. But there is hardly any reviews about him.

Also they work with Dr narongdej. And thats the Dr im thinking should to the surgery. Because i have seen his reviews and and work.

Pls help. I havent gotten back to destination beauty. Because i dont know which doctor i feel comfortable with to do the surgery.

Has anybody done a Tt with Dr Kasemsak or Dr Narongde?

EXTENDED Tummy Tuck And Lipo

Hi every1.... I am a 30yr mother of 2 Beautiful children. I have waited so long to do this surgery. And saved up for 2yrs to go for surgery. Necially i wanted to do the surgery here in Australia. But it was to expensive. It cost $15 k and that wasn't even including the hospital stay ???? . After alot of research on here and the internet. I have chosen to do the Tt & Lipo in Thailand. I went with a Company called Destination Beauty.

Now although there is alot of bad feed back about Destination beauty i still went with them. I spoke to a customer service representative named JEEZY. I have added her email address for you to do further enquiries. She waz very helpful and someone i would recomend for you to speak with if you go with Destination Beauty (jeezy@destinationbeauty.com)

After emailing back and forth........ she had recommend that DR KASEMSAK will be doing my surgery. As you will know... there is hardly any feedback about Dr Kasemsak on here. So what i did is added DB on FB and looked through the work he has done. Also. With the feedback that was on here. I was able to speak to 1 or 2 people who had surgery with dr Kasemsak. All went well and happy with his work!

Also after talking about it with a friend she went to get her boobs done by Dr Kasemsak in Dec 2016. She said he was amazing. But make sure you know what u want and take photos and keep asking questions untill yous have both come to a conclusion on how you want to or will look like after surgery.

The reason y i wrote what i have. Because there's points in here i wish some one else would have wrote down. I hope im made it easier for you to do reasearch. And i have helped in any kind if way.

Anyways today is the 22nd of April 2017 and i fly out to Thailand 2moro 23rd. Consultation is on the 24th at 9am. Wish me luck ???? i will keep you posted.

Surgery Day

Ok here goes guys. Ive been picked up from my driver. With 6 other ladies. Who i am guessing are also getting suregery.

Im so nervous atm. But i know that the end result will be amazing.

Its ok to be nervous everyone does. Just know that the outcome. And all you ever wanted and worked for is here.

Day 2 post op

The staff here are amazing. I have seemed to get my apititie back amd have had something to eat. For the pain you get morphine.... some people get sick. Me i was able to take it. No effects. Destination beauty staff are soo wounderfull and amazing! I will up load pics later.

But if u go with a company. Go with them! You ate in good hands. I have also meet with alot of kiwis. But they live in australia.

Good to meet other poeple who uave done surgery and speak to them as well