25 Year Old, 5'5, 55kgs and No Kids. Thailand, TH

So I am booked in for my surgery on the 2nd...

So I am booked in for my surgery on the 2nd October and I am starting to feel like its getting really real!! I'm so nervous but at the same time so excited because this is something I have wanted for a long long time!

I am having the procedure in Thailand through a NZ company called Stunning Makeovers. They have been wonderfully helpful and informative so far. They took care of the accommodation side of things as well as the airport and hospital transfers. Really takes a lot of the stress out of it.

I will update you guys more as and when things happen!

Wish Boobs

Hey! I thought I would add some wish pictures so you could all see what look I was after :)

I've had the surgery

All went really well with the surgery and my doctor and his team were just fantastic. I've never been so well looked after in all my life. I will tell you though that this is probably the most painful thing ever! When I woke up it felt like I had been hit in the chest by a train. Wow! But I'm 5 days post op now and feeling so much better.

I meant to add

My right breast was the smaller one so the surgeon put in 350cc and in the left he put 325cc. Because I had very little breast tissue my surgeon said I couldn't have gone much bigger but I am really happy with the size so I am not too bothered about that.

3 weeks post op

Well I'm 3 weeks post op as of Friday last week. My surgeon said that's when I can get back to using a normal bra. So I went out and bought new ones! So great to not have to wear the post op bra haha.

In terms of how my boobs are feeling, they are healing well. My left one is probably not as fast healing as my right (the bigger implant is in the left). I find my left boob is really sore (more of a muscle sore/tightness) when I move my arm in certain position or lie down but once I massage my boob it seems to ease the tightness.

A before and after

80 days post op

So I have uploaded a picture of me that I took last week. I am now 80days post op and although everything is going well I am still experiencing localised pain near my sternum. My surgeon seems to think that it could be scar tissue along the pectoral muscle and that physiotherapy will help with that. I am seeing a physiotherapist and she is great and helping me manage the pain. It is quite frustrating but at least my mind is at ease that it's not something more sinister going on. The red patch near my sternum is apparently caused by nerve regeneration.

6 months and 24 days update

It's been a while since I last updated. Thought I would post some pictures of progress.

They are feeling much more comfortable and natural. Really happy with them

10 months post op

I thought I would post a quick update. Mainly to do with my scars.

About 4 weeks after my op I went onto an acne medication called Oratane to help clear up what was really painful acne. I knew at the time that there was a risk to the healing of my scars so was prepared for the scars not turning out so great.

I've spoken with my surgeon and he says that the one on my left breast has turned into a keloid so in two weeks time I am off to my dermatologist to have a consultation to see what we can do help fix it.

I will keep you all updated with the progress of the scars.

Other than the above I am still so happy with my boobs. Its great being able to fill out bras and feeling confident.
Dr Theera Yangyuen