Surgery in Thailand - Proving Their Bad Stigma is Completely Wrong. Thailand, TH

Hi all, Im now currently 7 and a half months Post...

Hi all, Im now currently 7 and a half months Post op. This is my story.

I've always loved breasts. Since i was a child. I just find them so feminine and sexy. After going through puberty and coming to the sad conclusion that i was forever doomed by my asian genes to have small breasts (i was a 10B) i started researching Breast Augmentations. It took me a good 5 years to finally decide, that i was 100% committed to getting it done.

Originally i wanted to go to a Melbourne doctor, however after relocating to Perth, i met a girl who had hers done overseas in Thailand. The price difference was extraordinary i couldn't help but look into over seas surgeries.

So many are surrounded by horror stories, however choosing a proper hospital and not choosing the cheapest option over there seems to be a massive point of difference.

I went to Bangkok Hospital in Phuket. I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing the care over there was. Included in the surgery fee which all up was $4200 AUD or $3276 USD, was surgery, pre op appointment, post op appointments, one nights stay in hospital, and complete transfers for all appointments between airport - hotel and hospital, as well as transfer back to airport at the end of your stay.

My Dr was Dr Piyapas. I chose him after doing extensive research, he is top of the range, and really knows his shit. I booked directly through the hospital from their website instead of going through a third party.

My pain during recovery was at most 2/10, it was more discomfort than pain.

Having a BA was one of the best things I've ever done, it sounds crazy, but i would do it all over again. That is how good my experience was.

please ask me any questions you have :)
Thailand Plastic Surgeon

Completely profesional, showing a great understanding in what i wanted to achieve, giving me realistic expectations and talking me through everything accordingly.