Pelleve MAY Be Worth It - I Will Update - Texas

I just completed my 2nd Pelleve treatment for face...

I just completed my 2nd Pelleve treatment for face and neck ($400 each). I'm supposed to have at least 4 to get the results I want. I have slightly sagging jowls, large pores, and the beginnings of a turkey neck. I've done other similar treatments like Accent XL and Sheerwave, non-ablative treatments, where the idea is to heat up the skin underneath to stimulate collagen. These two treatments did NOTHING, and I went through a full series.

Here's what I've begun to realize: if the treatment is supposed to be painless, it isn't going to do anything. Save your money. The only treatments that gave me results were PAINFUL. I did Thermage years ago and it was fantastic, but it hurt so bad I don't want to go through it again. This is why I chose Pelleve, but it also isn't pleasant. It burns. In order to work, the skin has to be heated to 41-43C. At 43C it is unbearable in some areas. Fortunately, the technician moves the wand around and you get a break.

Another good thing about Pelleve is they can go under your eyes right up to the lower lashes.

After my second treatment I am beginning to see results. My pores are smaller, especially on my nose, my skin looks fresher and younger. No real tightening affect yet, but overall, there's something about me that just looks better. I will continue to get these treatments and give updates.
Radiant Touch Laser