25 Years Old. Height: 5'5 Weight:130 2 Kids - Texas

My bra size is a 34b. I'm more of an A cup....

My bra size is a 34b. I'm more of an A cup. Wanting a full c.. Small d. Already set up my surgery date to August 1,2016. Went ahead and decided on 475 cc silicone memory gel modern profile. I have 2 kids. 2 year old and 7 year old. I have really wide hips. I want a natural look. Nothing too big. Hopefully 475 is a good size for me.

3D picture

So in my consultation this is what it came up with. Left is me now. Middle is 500 cc. Right is 650cc. I'm not sure how accurate this is. But when I tried the implants in a bra, the 500 looked way too big. So I picked 475 cc. Hopefully it's a perfect full c , small d...

2 more days ????

Really excited and overwhelmed. Can't wait to get this over with. Here's a pic of me with no bra in a tank..

After surgery photos

Got out at 10am. It's been almost 5 hours with my boobs. Really swollen

Boobs

:) first day out of surgery. Idk if uploaded

Love them

I ended up picking 475 ccs. They look amazing so far. They are swollen. I can't wait to see them healed

Boobs are so hard

I hate this feeling of them being so hard. Can't wait till they soften.

3rd day

Boobs have dropped down just a tad bit. I removed my pain pump myself. It was a bit weird feeling.

Day 4

Still in a little. It of pain. Not that much. I feel my breast are softer. And they have a little jiggle to them.

Before and after :)

I put some before and after pics. I know it's not the final result. But it's still neat to see how my body changed over night lol

6th day

Sometimes I feel like my boobs are a bit too big for me. But I have hope they will drop. I don't know if it's just me not getting used to having boobs. I wish i went smaller. But we'll see ..

6th day

Stitches are out :)

One week post op

One week!

10th day

Update

Dropping

Boobs are dropping :) and I'm actually loving my size. They don't look to big anymore

2 weeks :)

1 month update :)

Love how natural they look. My nipples are really sensitive. Each day my breast are getting. Softer.

Scars. I got measured and I'm a 34D

Before and after pic

In my fav bra

3 months

Loving my boobs

My left boob is a bit bigger.
Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon