37 Year Old, Best Decision - Texarkana, TX

I've always wanted bigger breast. Pre op i was a b...

I've always wanted bigger breast. Pre op i was a b cup. I always wore a good padded bra that would give me the look i wanted. I got Mentor memory gel implant 550cc high profile. 'm glad I got it done and have no regrets. Had an awesome surgeon who answered all my questions. He did a wonderful job. Looking forward to seeing the final results.

Day of BA pic

My BA was on April 8, 2016.
I got Mentor Memory gel high profile textured implants 550cc in Both breast.
The day of BA I was very nervous and excited. My surgeon and the surgical staff were amazing. They helped calmed my nurves and took great care of me.
After BA I woke up to some discomfort and pain but the nurse took care of it. I was able to drink a sprite and never did get sick. Never had the feeling of an elephant sitting on my chest. Thank goodness:)
Over the course of a couple of days I did feel more sore. I made sure to take my meds every 4 hours and that helped a lot.
For those wanting a BA but are nervous. Don't be. You will be fine. The surgeon and the surgical staff will take great care of you. You will be in good hands. I'm extremely happy that I did it and can't wait to see the final results.: )

7 days post op pic

My 7 days post op pic. I was pretty sore and swollen. Took meds like I was suppose to and it helped with the pain. Had to have help putting on my clothes and taking a bath. getting in and out of bed-the struggle is real.
If you start to feel better still take it easy. Don't over do it.

10 days post op

I'm feeling pretty good now. Only have to take my meds in morning and at night. I got my stitches out and start my implant exercises.:)
For those who just got their BA I say hang in there. It will get better. Take it easy and don't over do it.

12 DAYS POST OP.

Tried on a bikini top that I had worn before my BA. Its suppose to be a one size fits all. Before I had my BA I was a 32 maybe 34b. It fit and had no cleavage at all. Now well pic speaks for it self. :)

Pic in a B Sport sports bra.

Just wanted to post a few pics in my sports bra. Loving my boobs.:)

Pic of me in a bikini

Took this pic yesterday while catching some sun on the lake. Loving my girls. So glad I got my BA. Feeling beautiful.: )

Get to go bra shopping.

3 weeks post op appointment went great. Healing nicely. Get to go bra shopping ya.

Pic is of me in a maidenform sweet nothing extra coverage. Size 38DD.
All smiles:) my surgeon did a fantastic job. He is wonderful.

Pics in cami top

Thought I would post pics of how I look in a cami top. Loving my new girls and very pleased and satisfied.

Finally got fitted for some bras

I finally decided to go get fitted for some bras. I went to Dillard's and was fitted by a very sweet lady named Carla.
I bought a Sophia lace t-back bra by le mystere. Size 34DDD/F. Loved the bra. It fit perfect.
Other bras I got fitted for and size.
Lefemme size 32G
Retro size 32DDD
Embrace lace size 32DDD
So glad I got fitted. The certified fitter wrote down my sizes for me in each bra. So glad she did. She helped me out a lot.
Love my new girls and so glad I got my BA. No regrets. Had an awesome surgeon. ????
Texarkana Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Hollingsworth and his staff were awesome.