Terrible tummy tuck experience

12 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Terrible tummy tuck experience

I had a tummy tuck with Dr Samaha. The office visit and consultation was a good experience. They made me feel confident at the consultation so I went ahead and decided to have Dr. Samaha worked on me. And a plus that he didn't use drains. That was big reason I went with him for my surgery. After surgery I had a lot of problems with my scars. My belly button scar is terrible. It looks like a bullseye. His technique was terrible. The scar was raised and still is raised and red same with my tummy tuck scar. Both look very unnatural especially my belly button which is the most important because that's what shows. I came back a few time to get injections to flatten the scar but it didn't do much. I bought his expensive cream for lightening the scars and it didn't work. He didn't want to do a revision and blame it on my skin color and ethnic for the discoloration on my scars. I am very unhappy with my experience. I paid a lot of money just to look at these terrible scars everyday. It's been a little over a year now and not much has change in the appearance of these scars. Don't know what else I could do but just to live with this ugly scars. If you're looking to do a tummy tuck with Dr Samaha I would reconsider. My experiences and result was not a happy ending.