27yrs Old. 2 Children. Nashville, TN

I'm hoping this gives me a head start on getting...

I'm hoping this gives me a head start on getting back in shape. I had a breast augmentation 6 months ago and I'm hoping my BBL turns out as Amazing as I expect it to be. I need shape!! I'm having fat removed from my back sides upper abdomen and lower stomach!! So nervous yet excited!

5mo After

Well... It's not what I had expected at all. Im questioning my doctor. I have giant love handles. it's like love handles big indent and then my butt. It's not smooth. I incision ed a small waste and it get bigger as it got to my butt and my butt would be nice and round. I will not go back to The same Dr.

Do you see what I'm talking about? the top is like square flat something.

I called crying because there are dents. I just don't see them on anyone else and I didn't have tHe dents before.
I have havent had a chance to contact him again. I know my breastfeeding augmentation is perfect! Which has taken almost 2 years to settle in. I can't say I'm 100% dissatisfied. I'd say honestly I'm on an 80% I've wanted to do some chemical peels or something to refresh my face and I haven't called yet honestly because of the dents below my hip handle things. Whatever their called. I mean do you see what I'm talking about? I mean it is all about communication With a doctor same as a hair stylist.
Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon