Buccal Fat Removal with Dr.Ran Talisman - Tel Aviv, Israel

I have always had chubby cheeks, even after losing...

I have always had chubby cheeks, even after losing alot of weight my face hasn't changed. This has made me very self conscious over the years so I was looking for a procedure to change it. When I heard about buccal fat removal I knew I had to get it done, but I couldn't find a surgeon in my country(Israel) who can preforms the surgery. I have tried to contact at least 10 other surgeons, none of which even knew what buccal fat removal is!! I almost gave up till I came across an article about Dr.Ran Talisman. I booked an appointment and I was extremely happy to find out he can preform the surgery.

He was super friendly and honest, he warned me the results would be subtle, which I was ok with. I booked a date for the surgery the same day. After the surgery, I've asked him to send me pictures of the buccal fat pad that got removed. At the time I thought he didn't remove enough but looking at it today, I'm so happy with the results. I used to hate my face, now I love it. I still have some fullness in my cheeks but there's definitely some noticeable definition around my cheeks. For someone who has been bothered about this for years, this is a HUGE change.

Also, I've had cheek piercings at the time, which I didn't want removed so he was considerate to let me keep them, he put a dental string where the hole was and apparently there was alot of scar tissue, but he's managed to work through that as well :)
Israel Plastic Surgeon

Very professional and friendly, he's been honest and said the change will be subtle, but the result exceeded my expectations. Very happy.