24, Transgender Woman, FFS, Looking for Revision - Tel Aviv, IL

I always liked most aspects of my looks before...

I always liked most aspects of my looks before I've undergone FFS with Dr Ran Talisman (Plastic surgeon located in Tel Aviv, Israel).
I went to Dr Talisman for a revision of my first nose job that looked fine, but left me with breathing problems and had some asymmetry on the right side. I also asked for a slight shave of my forehead bone (even though it was ok to begin with) and wanted to shave my chin bone as well.
Now, one year post surgery my nose looks even worst than what it was with a more noticeable asymmetry, my brow bone was shave unevenly to the point where its noticeable in pictures and my chin was shaved too round and too deep inside, losing it's strength, looking way to round and almost looks connected to the rest of the jaw bone.
also, I was left with a big scar in my scalp which I'm going to fix soon.
Overall, I think it was a waste of money, and I liked my face better before.
i would like to know if there's a way to add up permanent volume to the missing forhead bone, and if a chin implant can give me back a bit of the chin shape that was completely lost.

post op pic

Pre ope and post ope photos

2.4 years post op

Israel Plastic Surgeon

Nice Guy, He's a good plastic surgeon but I don't think he should perform FFS or revision rhinoplasty.