Revision Rhinoplasty Turned into a Nightmare - Dr. Farshid Mahboubirad - Tehran, IR

I travelled from europe to iran to get revision...

I travelled from europe to iran to get revision rhinoplasty with dr. Mahboubirad in June and I am deeply regretting it. Now my nose looks bulbous and is very large from front view -both the upper & lower parts of my nose look incredibly swollen all the time-. I have contacted rad Medical tour but they have kept telling me that my nose looks wonderful, that there is nothing wrong etc, while I have visited several surgeons in Germany/Denmark, who are, on the contrary, concerned about my nose!

So far, they have told me that: 1.Farshid Mahboubirad has injected silicone in my nose -which I had never been made aware of-
2. I must have an infection/inflammation. In any case, they have all agreed that I have had a botched surgery and that the surgeon should take responsibility for it.

So far, M. Mahboubirad and his team have been very unprofessional and unwilling to help and I would therefore advise anyone living outside Iran against undergoing rhinoplasty with Dr. Mahboubirad. As you can tell from my and other ppl's experience here with Dr. Mahboubirad, complications/deformities are a common thing with him and if that happens, you will be left to deal with it on your own!

Also, in case you haven't realised he keeps re-posting pictures of the same people on his instagram feed every 6 months, while he has indeed carefully avoided posting the after pictures I sent to his team.

All in all, Iran is not a place for "good quality" plastic surgery but only for "cheap" plastic surgery like in Thailand or Czech republic..
Farshid Mahboubirad