Feeling Very Grateful! - Salt Lake City, UT

I decided to have rhinoplasty because I was really...

I decided to have rhinoplasty because I was really unhappy with my nose. It was large and humped. I recently made the decision to pursue rhinoplasty and I'm glad I did.
I'm not the kind of person who takes the time to write reviews, but this is a situation where I'd really like to get the word out to other people in case it can benefit anyone else who has struggled with similar feelings.
First of all, I am so happy with my results. I am only 9 days post op and my swelling is minimal and bruising is very minor- (nothing that I am putting makeup on to cover up.) My hump is gone! My nose profile is perfect!
My recovery so far has been basically painless. The unpleasant part is the stuffy feeling from some congestion and swelling, but a good part of the time I can still actually breathing through my nose.
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

I feel extremely grateful to my surgeon, Dr. John Bitner. He is very kind and gives you the time you need to discuss and ask questions and think things through. I'm so glad I picked him to do the surgery. You can trust him.