55 Year Old and Loving Life! - Tampa, FL

I had suffered with sun damaged skin from years of...

I had suffered with sun damaged skin from years of past sun exposure. I thought there was such a thing as a healthy tan, but I was so wrong. A dermatologist who was treating me told me about Dr. Scheiner, and I was thrilled when I met him. He told me he could help me reverse the years of sun damage and get my face both more beautiful and healthier too. He removed many pre cancers from my face while also improving the wrinkles and lines as well. This procedure has given a new lease on life and motivated me to take care of the rest of my body. Since the procedure, I have been working out regularly and have lost 30 lbs. I'm feeling like I'm 25 again and if I do say so myself, I'm Looking it too. I'm in the best shape of my life.
I was feeling old and tired and now feel young, vibrant, and sexy! Thanks so much Dr. Scheiner.

1.5 years After My Procedure

Post Op 1.5 years and still look & feel amazing!
Thank you so much Dr. Scheiner for the incredible work you have done for me and so many others!
Tampa Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Scheiner was caring, patient, has a great bedside manner, answered all my questions, took great care of me during the healing process. I couldn't recommend him more highly.