52yrs - Tampa, FL

My procedure is scheduled for July 6, 2016 with Dr...

My procedure is scheduled for July 6, 2016 with Dr. Traci Temmen in Tampa Florida. I am living in Kissimmee, Fl so the travel for me is easy. Dr. Temmen is a very nice calm person, first I went to Miami at Spectrum but then I said there's got to be someone closer so I searched the internet and found Dr. Traci in Tampa Fl, I called and set up an interview April 25, 2016 and I was sold. It's a state of the art facility and the staff members are very very nice. I was hoping for an earlier appointment date but she is totally booked so I decided to wait for her until July 6, 2016 the Lord's willing. I will be doing a TT & BBL. Will keep you all posted, have a blessed day/evening/night.

Before pics

chunky, chunk

Wish Pic

1 week before TT & BBL

Nervous but excited!!

My husband and my daughter will be taking me that day. I also bought a lot of pillows soft cushy ones. I will be able to use them after.

So I put a blow up bed in our bedroom with a bunch of pillows because my bed is going to be high for me to climb in.

Full view before surgery

So these are some picture before surgery, I will post again after surgery. Have a wonderful July 4th.

Church day

Heading to church, thanking God for another day. Surgery 7/6/16 I had no idea I could be so nervous but still I have faith in God believing that He will use Dr. Temmen to do a good job and I will have a speedy and good recovery in the name of Jesus!

had my procedure don't 7/6/16 TT and BBL the pain was not that bad as positioning. I could not find a comfortable position to stay in. I had to be on my knees with pillows, I cannot stand for too long but it was worth every discomfort. I like the shape I have and the butt I have, I an very swollen as you all know but things are coming along nicely, I don't have the strength to post pictures at the moment but I am taking so I will have to post in a few days, I want to say a special thank you to my doctors...Dr. Traci Temmen and Dr. Jaime Perez you guys are awesome, thank you to all the staff members who assisted in one way or another during the surgery, God bless you all...you took good care of you and you have continued to do so through my recovery and I lift my hat to you. Keep up the good work....

15 days post-op

Dr. Traci Temmen, I thank you and your team for doing such a wonderful job on my body, now I am confident in wearing a bathing suit and no more granny panties. I FEEL GOOD and I am looking good.

Back to work

I am back to work and I give God thanks for everything.
Dr Traci Temmen

I met Dr. Temmen for the first time on April 25, 2016 and one of her staff member who is my coordinator, and they were both very nice. Tomorrow June 22, 2016 is my pre-op visit so I will post more after the visit. Of course my heart is racing much faster and my nerves is getting the better of me even though its not even the day before the procedures, I have two more weeks to go but this is just confirmation that I will be going through with the decision to have a make over. Thank God for giving man wisdom to do what they do.