Rhinoplasty-Reconstruction - Tampa, FL

To date I have had two different surgeries with Dr...

To date I have had two different surgeries with Dr. Greenwald (breast implants and rhinoplasty) and am very happy with the results of both. Dr. Greenwald is very knowledgeable; he takes the time to look and listen to you, then explains how he will fix your problems and how that can improve your looks. I have found all of the staff there to be very professional---Lilly is a sweetheart. She has answered several of my calls both during and after business hours and genuinely cares about patients.

I would like to share my latest experience with their team, rhinoplasty.

I am Asian, born in Thailand and for over 20 years have struggled with a piece of plastic implanted in my nose. After an accident at 17 a doctor attempted to straighten my nose using a piece of plastic. It didn’t look natural so the same surgeon operated on it again when I was 20. He used a different piece of plastic and the results were actually worse than before.

10 years later I started having breathing problems and a constant runny nose as if suffering from a cold. While on a visit back to Thailand I saw a new doctor who replaced it with what he claimed to be a “better quality silicone” implant. After the surgery he showed me the yellowish plastic said to be covered with lime and bad tissue. My runny nose and breathing problems were gone but my nose didn’t look natural, it was short and hard.

On the advice of another I went to see Dr. Greenwald. I expected to just pick a new nose from a magazine but he explained the differences in results due to the structure of each person’s face and advised we focus on fixing the problems I was having with comfort and irritation while also creating something that looks more natural for my face. My nose really bothered me, it was just uncomfortable all the time.

On June 6, 2016, Dr. Greenwald operated on my nose for almost 4 ½ hours. He found a lot of scar tissue and plastic that shouldn’t have been used—it required a complete reconstruction! He used cartilage from both ears to completely rebuild my nose.

It’s now two months after surgery and I am very happy with the results; I couldn’t ask for anything more. I am now very confident, happy, he changed my life!

Thank you for reading my story!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Professional and very very knowledgeable.