18 Years Old, Post Rhino/Septoplasty - Tampa, FL

I had a very large dorsal hump and bulbous tip...

I had a very large dorsal hump and bulbous tip along with a deviated septum. Basically everything that can look bad on a nose, I had. It was very crooked because of the deviation & dropped a lot. Had the procedure yesterday and so far from what I can see through the bandages it looks great. Still in pain but I'll keep posting updates and in a couple weeks, the final result!

day 5 post rhinoplasty

It's been 5 days since the procedure and I am back to feeling almost normal! There's still some pain in the septum area since the doctor put in some temporary splints to hold it in place until 1 week post op. But other than that I feel great, back to walking around the house and doing simple chores. In 2 days I get the tape removed but the outer splint stays on for another week. Recovery wasn't too bad, I think anyone could fight through it!

Another before picture

Just looking through old picture, can't wait for this nose to be so much smaller! 1 more week till the bandages are off

Day 7

Went to the doctor today to get my splints removed. I was surprised at how long they were and how far up they went ????! It didn't actually hurt at all thanks to the painkillers but it was a bit uncomfortable. He let me see the bare nose before he put tape back on it for another week. It's very swollen but it looked so much better. The bump is completely straight and my nose is even! Can't wait to see what it will look like in one more week with the final tape removal.

The BIg Reveal

Today was my 2 week post op and all tape came off! It was very weird to look in the mirror for the first time. I can honestly say I think I look like a different person. My nose is still very swollen all around and hurts to touch. But I am super happy with the results! I can breathe better than ever before and it finally looks cute :)

Before/After

Still crooked

It's been about 2 months since the rhino/septoplasty and the more it heals, the more crooked it seems to look. Worried that it all could have been for nothing considering it looks just as crooked as it was before the surgery. Really upset
Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

Love Dr Davis, so friendly and really knows what he's doing!