26 One Child Went from 136 to 232 Back to 132 Needed It Bad - Tampa, FL

Ladies do your procedure it's totally worth it....

Ladies do your procedure it's totally worth it. Pain is all in your head. The day of surgery I barely remembered anything but wow nice boobs. Have someone to look after you 24 hours after surgery. After the first day I was all by myself until the weekend came where my friend spent a day with me to help a bit. Hands behind your knee and roll up if you dont have anyone to help. I wasnt on the clock with my oxycodone so it's not the meds that took away my pain it's my very abnormal pain tolerance. Recovery period was about 5 days. No lie maybe im not normal. The doctor at my 4th day post op said im doing so excellent. 7th day post op today the drain was removed and he even say I should be his clinic spoke model recovering from a mommy makeover in 7 days! Even got the okay for back to work. Remember to get lymphatic abdominal drainage message so you can see your real result if not than wait 6 months.

stitches off!!

5/26 my tape and stitches came off. I thought to myself omg I'm going to fall apart but nope. The only incision that I still a little bit of pain still is the one underneath the breast. I'm not talking about the lollipop incision but the anchor part. Sleeping is easy at this point (sometimes on my sides) but I still sleep elevated because my breast would hurt waking up.

It's been a month!!!

Well guys!!! It's a month and a few days!!! I never felt better. I am so happy with my results. Today my incisions are itchy so I stopped my silicone sheeting for the next 48 hrs and am using benadryl cream for the itching. I am still a bit swollen but as u can see from the 3rd week to the 4th my waist shrunk down a tad bit showing some curves. I'm still having a hard time doing random things like buckling my daughter seat belt in because of certain muscles in the chest. It doesn't hurt but I can feel certain places contract and am weary about the movements so I try to go against my body's judgement. On better news the stomach!!! It's hard to believe but I don't really feel much of my stomach. Since the placement of the incision is numbed I feels like a plastic doll (hard and fake). It still hurts a bit laughing but other than that the healing has been great! Sorry if my update is a rambling jumble of short sentences lol. It's 2 a.m.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

He is an amazing doctor. Listens to ever and answers to everything. Very gentle and cares about his patients