27yo, No Kids, A/B Cup to a D Cup, Silicone 425cc Mod+

I've always had small boobs, and as someone who...

I've always had small boobs, and as someone who enjoys Pole Fitness, the beach, and cosplay, it always sucked having such small ones. I've been debating the procedure for a number of years, but honestly while my fiance loves big boobs, he really doesn't like fake boobs, so that has always held me back. But, at this point in my life, I know that he still fully supports me, and its not about pleasing him or anyone else. I want larger breasts for me.

Had my first consultation with Dr. Tremmen and absolutely loved her. Super kind and soft-spoken, I really didn't feel pressured at all. She was also thorough and informative. At this point I am still not 100% sure of the exact size I want, but I do know that I want her to perform the augmentation. Right now I'm considering 375cc Mentor Silicone round implants. I want a full C cup, but I also want my breast to fall and feel soft after a year or so, and am concerned that may be too large....

Pre-op photos to come! I will try to keep this updated throughout the process as reading the reviews on here have been invaluable to me.

Date Set

I called the office today and am scheduled for surgery on Nov. 21. It feels odd because I'm excited, but its also my fiances birthday so I feel a bit torn about that. But, unfortunately its the best date, so for now that's what I'll go with!! So excited and anxious, will pick the final size when I meet with my doctor for the pre-op in a few weeks

The Countdown!

So my procedure is officially set for Nov 21, 2016!!! Less than two weeks away! Its fully paid for and I am both incredibly excited and anxious!

During my pre-op I showed my PS my new wish photos, and based off of that, we decided on a new range, 400-450ccs Mentor Mod+ silicone. So I may end up with a D cup! :D I and a bit concerned with drop and fluff..... My breasts are fairly small and perky (which isn't a bad thing) but I worry about how slow the process may be. But! I am still incredibly excited and counting down the days!

One week down....

Sooo not too much to really say. The first 2 days post surgery SUCKED. thankfully a friend stayed with me the first 3 days after. Couldn't drive or even get myself out of my recliner at first. Day 7 was a good turning point tho, was able to bath without help, stop taking prescription pain meds, and felt like I got my energy back.

Implants are still riding high, but I'm in love with the size! Now for the long wait for my frakenboobs to drop and fluff!

Also, for anyone who hasn't heard of it, Jenny Eden's "Boobie Recovery Kit" is a lifesaver!!!! Worth every penny!!

STATS

Forgot to add this in the last post:

5'2"
145lb
425cc mentor round silicone mod+

Original size a/b usually wore Victoria Secret size 34B. Right now I'm wearing super soft bralettes and its too early to tell final size but hoping toward 34D. ????

2 Weeks Down!

No real updates at this point. Started going braless whenever possible, lotioning and massasing to help them drop and hopefully minimize stretch marks.

For the first month taking weekly photos, will probably do every other week during month 2.

Some feels on Drop and Fluff

I always see posts with girls loving their new boobs really early in, sometimes I think I'm weird. While I do love the overall size of them, no regrets there, I can't say I love them yet. I probably wont love them until they drop more and start to look more natural. I decided on Mod+ over HP cause I don't like unnatural upper pole fullness.... so until they settle more, I can't really love them. I actually don't even want to be intimate with my fiance without a camisole or something over them. All about patience I guess lol. Going bra-less as often as possible so hopefully that will help with the process. :)
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Temmen is incredibly personable and genuinely kind. Her soft spoken nature helped calm my nerves and despite my anxiousness I never felt like I was bothering her with my questions. Every time I've gone to the office I have spoken with her specifically. Additionally all the staff girls are sweet and punctual. Every question I've asked has been answered and after showing my wish pics to Dr. Temmen I can say she definitely delivered in regard to the size and placement of my implants. I'm still early in my recovery but I'm happy so far with results and would choose her again in a heartbeat.