49 Year Old Female with Previous Melanoma

I'm thrilled with the results. Most importantly...

I'm thrilled with the results. Most importantly to get rid of the layer of sun damaged, possibly pre-cancerous skin, but the added smoothness, and consistent color let me run around without makeup and not feel self conscious (something I NEVER did before). Yes it wasn't inexpensive, but the comfort knowing that I was able to remove all the sun-damaged skin and start over, made it worth every penny to me.
Tampa Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Scheiner is an amazing physician. Unlike many others who have excelled in their medical careers, he is a really nice, down to earth guy. Not in the least bit pompous. And takes his work very seriously. When I was wheeled into the OR, I noticed he had large photos of my face previously taken, taped to the wall. This made a huge impression on me; that he wasn't just "winging" it off his memory. He had extensively researched my face, and made a game plan BEFORE I went into the OR. Talking about making a patient feel comfortable!