FTM Top Surgery. Tampa, FL

I was saving up for my top surgery for 3 years and...

I was saving up for my top surgery for 3 years and was finally able to get my top surgery and i couldn't be happier! I can now say that I love how my chest looks everyday. The process for me was vary simple, I called and made an appointment for a phone consultation. From there I went in to the office for the official consult and discussed what I was aiming for and if my expectations were realistic, also to discuss the total cost of the procedure. I was given a 6 month quote on how much it would be and within 3 months I set up my surgery date. Surgery day was great! I went in and he came in and talked to me again, drew on my chest and i got taken back to the room. Overall the experience is something I will never forget.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I had a great experience with Dr Greenwald. He is such a caring person and really takes pride in the work he does. I would definitely go to him for any further surgeries i have.