You Can't Go Wrong with Dr. Scheiner - Tampa, FL

I have had uunder eye bags since I was a kid....

I have had uunder eye bags since I was a kid. Although I'm no beauty queen, I have alwasy been happy with my appearance - except for those horrrid under eye bags. I spent literally hundreds of dollars on creams and serums over the years - what a waste of money. So I heard about Dr. Scheiner and finally decided to try and really do something.
I can't say enough good things about my experience. From start to finish - his staff is wonderful (thank you Toni!) and Dr. Sheiner himself is just terrific. No surgery is ever fun - but the staff at the surgical center is absolutely excellent. The proceedure was swift and thanks to excellent care and instruction, post op was actually pretty easy. And the best part... those bags are GONE. I look in the mirror and still marvel at my face - I don't think anyone who wants to look their best should look any further than Dr. Sheiner's practice. I relly appreciate everything they did for me and the great results.
Tampa Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Scheiner is warm, friendly and most importantly very good at what he does. I really appreciate the great care and the genuine interest he showed in me as a patient and what I wanted out of my proceedure. He even called me - at home - after my suregery to see how I was doing. Thanks so much for a great expereince.