A Sad Result - Tampa, FL

Dr. Rieger did a lower bilateral blepharoplasty...

Dr. Rieger did a lower bilateral blepharoplasty with canthopexy. He came highly recommended, but I think it was a bad day for me. Although I saw him twice he refused to even mention that I had fat pads nor scheduling a revision for me at his expense. Note from my plastic surgeon in HI Hi Janice
I have just seen your pictures, looks like the left lower lid has a residual fat pads , near the nose side, There is a much smaller pads in the lateral aspect of the same lid . Also canthopexy not are always effective. You might want to consider revision, sometime after 6 months from the original surgery.
I hope this help , let me know if you have more questions .
Greetings , Marco

What a good plastic surgeon produces. The top photo was before and the bottom two after surgery by Dr. Rizzo in Hawaii. Heali

I am happy to share these photos with everyone. My surgery was done in 1980, and lasted for a long time. Nothing new regarding Dr. Rieger's desire to settle this matter and admit to me that he should have resolved this issue before I have to run around adding reviews.

Think Twice!

I want to share my photo take six months prior to my surgery with Dr. Rieger in Tampa, FL. It was taken during our trip to England, Wales and Scotland. I was very tired, but very happy. If only I could feel that way now after my surgery.

Dr. Rieger refused to acknowledge that he failed to remove the fat in my left eye. His idea was to keep coming back and he didn't think there was any problem. Therefore, I e-mailed my Plastic surgeon in Hawaii and he said that I should have a revision in July of this year. Dr. Rieger should have admitted his failure and set me up for a revision at no cost to me. Now I have to have a revision under anesthesia which is not good for me as I have arrhythmia. I definitely would not permit Dr. Rieger to do any more surgeries on me. I have lost all confidence in him.