Adam Scheiner MD Ruined my Eyes Too

Treatment was supposed to be his "proprietary" and...

Treatment was supposed to be his "proprietary" and "unique" treatment for festoons that he has heavily marketed on tv appearances and his website and proclaimed to be the answer to festoons. He resected orbital fat on me, not festoon fat, which is below the orbit, although I specifically told him I did not want any orbital fat taken away -- there were no bulges of my eyelid fat and none could afford to come out! He and his staff sold me on an unnecessary canthopexy that, with fat removal from the lateral fat pads, left hollowing in the lateral corner. Surgery was booked for me via consultation by phone and photos and a non-refundable deposit made BEFORE ANY PHYSICAL EXAMINATION! The festoons remain, although now they are "cut" so that they appear as a horizontal shelf on my face (not along the natural curve of the lower eyelid). I was only concerned with the area near my nose, NOT my lateral side. The area near my nose area remains the same. To boot, a large bump developed on my cheek/festoon area and a hard nodule burst blood from the area after about 9 months. My attempts to communicate my dissatisfaction were not met with compassion. I was told I would continue to age after the surgery and that was why I had the changes I saw. However, the changes appeared as soon as the surgical swelling went down. This explanation of aging causing the changes does not seem like a reasoned or scientific answer because no one changes that much in less than a year's time. Why would a doctor perform surgery at such an exhorbitantly expensive cost if this is the outcome to expect, although BEFORE surgery you are advised there should be improvement up to ten years? When I finally spoke to Dr. Scheiner he could not remember what was done for me so he obviously had not planned for our prescheduled call. I asked for my file and all pictures to be sent to me. I received photos mismarked as "AFTER" when they were in fact "BEFORE" pictures and vice versa. How can a doctor who holds himself out as premier and unique not even have studied my file before talking to me? And how can a doctor who holds himself out as a premier and unique keep such sloppy records with mislabeled photographs -- or were the photos mislabeled for another reason?
Tampa Oculoplastic Surgeon