60 Year Old Male, for Eye Bag Surgery. Tampa, FL

I am a 60-year-old male, with dropping eyelids and...

I am a 60-year-old male, with dropping eyelids and “bags” under my eyes. My motivation for the procedure was aesthetics as well as improving peripheral vision. I did research to select the best physician to perform my procedure. My criteria in selecting a physician were experience, advance technology, and most importantly patient outcome. Dr. Scheiner stood out from all the other physicians who offered these procedures. My first consultation visit with Dr. Scheiner verified my findings. He took time with me, discussed my options, and discussed post-operative recovery. Dr. Scheiner uses state of the art laser surgery, which helps with a quick recovery time. Less than 2 weeks after my procedure I was healed. The procedure improved my appearance, and peripheral vision. I could not be happier with the results. If anyone is considering any type of eye procedure, Dr. Scheiner is one of the best in the Nation; it would be a mistake not to have a consultation with Dr. Scheiner if you are considering any type of eyelid surgery.
Tampa Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Scheiner has a passion for his patients; he wants the best outcome possible. The post-operative follow up is outstanding. Dr. Scheiner called me twice the day of the procedure, meet with me the morning after the procedure explain everything I needed to do to ensure a great outcome. In total, I had 5 post-operative visits, all with Dr. Scheiner, he takes time to answer your questions and overall Dr. Scheiner is professional, extremely talented as a plastic surgeon, and personable, he really cares about you.