57 Y/O F Blepharoplasty Upper and Lower - Tampa, FL

I also had some lipo done gor this price. I was so...

I also had some lipo done gor this price. I was so indecisive about having my eyes done, I should have listened to my gut & not done it. I thought having it done 4/8/16 that would give me time to heal before reunion & vacation 6/11/16. I CAN NOT wear my contacts (scar left lower lid, I have to wait until July to have it corrected) #@#$$#%

I Had a 2nd opinion on my Plastic surgeries

As 1 rude doctor said, if your so unhappy then get a PAID 2nd opinion, & I did.
I had him check over ALL MY CONCERNS FOR EVERY THING I'VE HAD DONE. He was very helpful to ME. He told me if I wanted he could call my PS & talk to him about my concerns & what he had seen on my 2nd opinion consult.
Everything I was concerned about he calmed my anxiousness about them, by telling me there was a solution to fix them.
Since I tried to get an earlier appointment with my PS, but was told I needed to wait until mid July! That's 14 weeks after my surgery and 9 1/2 months since my first surgery.
So I say thank you to all the very good advice I received from all the doctors, with the exception of the one that was rude, I truly appreciate that you all took the time to answer my questions.

Before after upper lower blepharoplasty

I still can't wear my contacts, scar isn't fading , and it's definitely not able to close all the way unless I squinch my eyes shut tight. I can wear makeup to cover the scars, but I have to put drops in my eye so much during the day. If I wear my contacts within a couple of hours I can't stand it and I have to pull them out. I have the contacts I can wear up to 2 weeks at a time. This drying of my left eye is driving me crazy. I did get 2 second opinions and they said the same thing, I was going to need corrective surgery to my left eye to revise the scarring and vision problems, and my right eye at the corner has a pucker at the corner that I was told needed to be snipped.

Upper lower blepharoplasty scar

It's been 11 weeks 4 days since my blepharoplasty. The scarring on my left eye is keeping my lower lid from touching my eyeball, it's getting to be painful. I use eyedrops all the time, night & day, I can't wear my contacts still. I just wish I could wear my contacts, and put eyeliner on without drawing attention to the scarring & difference in the flaws of my eyessay. Any suggestions, my next appointment isn't until mid July.

Scar Revision

Scar Revision of left eye, had upper & lower blepharoplasty 4-8-16, revision done 6-11-16

Scar revision done 7/11/2016

I'm feeling very good about the scars revision done on my left eye on 7/11/16.
Vision & dryness of my left eye has continued to improve. Still wearing no contacts, obviously. Bruising was very minimal, I go 7/19/16 to get steri strips off and stitches out. I'll submit more pics afterwards.

Scar revision steri strip removed

I had a scar revision on 7-11-16, I went today to have the steri strips removed. The stitches will dissolve so he only cut the knots away, the outer where the steri strip is in the pic started to bleed a bit. He put steri strips back over that area & said to keep it on there for a couple of days. My left eye feels better than it did, I'm hoping when more swelling goes down it'll be more evened out.

4 mths p/o blepharoplasty; 1 mth p/of scar revision

I've shown everyone pictures post op of the upper & lower blepharoplasty done 4/8/16, the left eye scar revision on 7/11/16.
So here's how well makeup covers scars, I do love it. It'll take time so I'm going to just be patient.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I'm hoping this can be revised mid July 2016, as I was told. I can't hardly wait. My left eye Vision is getting worse, the scar causing my lower eyelid to pull away from my eyeball more. I had left eye scar revision on 7/11/2016 I'm very happy with the vision getting better and the eye dryness so much better.