Eye Bags and Dark Circle Removal - Tampa, FL

I can not say enough how happy I am that I decided...

I can not say enough how happy I am that I decided to go to Dr. Scheiner to have my eye bags and dark circles removed. The outcome is even better than I ever expected. Dr Scheiner described to me in detail would the procedure would involve and the expected amount of time needed for healing. If you follow what Dr.Scheiner tells you regarding the after surgery care, I was amazed how quickly I healed. Dr. Scheiner also meets with you regularly for after surgery follow up visits and monitors how your healing. Dr. Scheiners staff is also amazing, I felt very comfortable and relaxed through the entire procedure and after care. I never thought I would look into a mirror and not see bags or dark circles, but my dream has come true, they are gone and I look 10 years younger.
Tampa Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Scheiner is extremely knowledgeable in the eye bag surgery I had performed. He discusses with you in detail the procedure and also the after care and healing time needed.