The DeepFX Active FX Laser Treatment - Tampa, FL

I saved money for a very long time to get this...

I saved money for a very long time to get this procedure done. This pain was terrible while being performed but I got through it. On day two I was in horrific pain. I called in the morning and was told they do not give pain medications for this procedure. I got another call back in the afternoon offering a non-narcotic prescription pain med but the pain had subsided a bit by then so I declined. The entire experience was just awful. It may have been worth it all had there been any improvement in my skin condition in regards to fine lines and wrinkles. While it did remove some dark spots on my forehead near my eyes, I looked exactly the same after this procedure once the swelling came down. NOTHING CHANGED! I could not believe I spent this money and put myself through all of this for nothing. When I went back to see her (forget her name) I was upset. I told her that I saw no different in my skin from the treatment. She pointed to one spot above my lip and said that she saw some "softening" in the lines above my lip. I saw no such thing. The treatment caused hyper-pigmentation (not a good thing) in some areas which she agreed to treat with another laser. I asked her inject some fillers around my mouth so I could get something out of all of this. This cost me an additional $750.00. The picture you see is me after the 2nd laser treatment (she said no down time) and the fillers. I emailed them regarding the burnt skin areas after the second laser treatment. They did not respond. Ladies DO NOT HAVE THIS DONE if you want/need fine line and wrinkle treatment. It does not work. You will have wasted your money and the process is painful, very painful. I do not recommend this facility. She should have addressed my dissatisfaction but she did not.
Dr. Jeffrey A. Hunt

The Vein & Cosmetic Center in Tampa is where I had these procedures done. All that money down the drain. Oh Lord, what was I thinking! If you have any questions about this place feel free to email me!