the best plastic surgeon ever - Tampa, FL

I have had a total #8 surgeries with #4 different...

I have had a total #8 surgeries with #4 different doctors on my breast. After the last surgery in 2004 I had given up. In May I realized one of my silicon implants had ruptured, so I had no choice but to have them fixed or taken out completely. I had given up on fixing them and just learned to "live" with all the botched surgeries on my breast. I had gone to Dr. Halpern for tummy tuck in 2006 and it turned out amazing and to this day it still looks amazing. So I decided to go in for a consult on my breasts. I am 5 weeks post op ~ and I can not be happier. I have beautiful breasts for the first time in 23 years. He removed the old silicon implants and old stitches that the other Dr. and left in. And replaced them with new implants and lifted me - total of 300 internal stitches. I am healing wonderfully, and my incisions are non existent already. Dr. Halpern is the BOOB God, and Tummy God!! I can not be any happier. I highly recommend him and hope he keeps practicing so he can do my face in 10 years.... Love his staff as well!! He has my before and afters at his office if anyone needs to see to believe. The price also included an other procedure... which turned out great too ... so don't get sticker shock at the 16k.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Halpern is a highly educated, ethical Dr. who treats every patient like its his only. I will never trust my body to anyone else = ever! I have tried other Dr. all around the country and none of them compare to Dr. Halpern.