Breast Augmentation, Chin/neck Lipo - 29 Yrs / 5'1 / 130 - Tampa, FL

I wanted to post my review because I know and...

I wanted to post my review because I know and understand on how it is when trying to find a good Cosmetic surgeon. I have had multiple consults with other surgeons but nothing or no one compares to Dr. Castor's facility and team.

2 years ago I had a BBL done by Dr. Castor ( I will post another review about this in another post at some point)
I came back to him and now got a breast augmentation and chin/neck vaser-lipo

The process follows: I had a consult which you meet with Dr. Castor and explain what it is that you are wanting to get done. You can show pictures and explain what you are looking for. He is not pushy at all, he lets you fully explain. Then he goes over the whole process, pre ops, post ops, recovery, what to expect and all. He then sends you to Angela (She is AWESOME) and she goes over pricing, surgical dates you can choose from, and lets you know if you book a surgery date there is a $500 deposit. Also $250 fee if you reschedule ( but I believe there are timing limitations to when this applies) . She also asks you if you have any more questions.
I believe surgeries are on Wednesdays and Fridays, and some Mondays. Consults are on Tuesday and Thursday. Also the surgery center is in the same building so it is very convenient..( I have only been to his Tampa office so I am not sure how his Riverview office works)
(this is where my consult got different)
I had my consult and pre op in the same day because I was having surgery within the same week. I tried on the sizers, Angela took pictures, got my vital signs I filled out all the surgery paperwork, I paid my surgery in full, and Dr Castor came back in talked a little more reiterating the process and going over exactly what was getting done and recovery. So my consult and pre-op appointment all in one took about 1.5 hours

Day before surgery you cannot have anything to eat/drink after 12am

Day of surgery I went into the patient room. Got undress from waist up and put the gown on. Nurse came into the room and started my IV. Dr Castor came in and talked with me some more about the process, recovery and just to make sure how many cc's I was getting. He made his markings and then the anesthetist came in and ask questions and then took me back. I laid on the table at 1:30 Monique put some relaxing drugs in my IV, and then the sedation, saw Dr Castor come in and boom I was out and remember when I fully woke up asking the time, she 3:30, But I was out of surgery at 2:30. I laid back down because I did not know I was able to leave yet (oops), but felt fine, I was just lying there waiting.. Dr Castor came in asked how I was feeling and said fine, just feels like I lifted weights yesterday. I asked the time again and if I could go and the recovery nurse said yea as long as you feel like it, I said yea, It was 4:30.

I was sooo hungry afterwards. I never really get sick or anything after anesthesia, just hungry and dry mouth.

Its 9:30 now I feel fine. Breast are high like he said they would be. But i feel fine, no pain, nothing. No pain in my neck or my chest. When I did leave I did talk weird for about 2 hours (he said this would happen with chin/neck lipo because there are so many nerves in that spot). It was a weird talk like when you go to the dentist and lips and mouth are numb. It is gone now though. I have not taken any pain meds yet, like I said before just feels like I weight lifted my chest area yesterday. I am able to move my arms in all directions….

I can take a shower on Sunday and remove the ace wrap (not steri-strips) and wear the Compression sports bar 24/7. I have to still keep the neck wrap on for about 10 days believe. Post op is in a week-

Dr measured my chest at 13in
Pre-op wore 34B
I am 5'1 130 lbs - somewhat toned frame
450cc HP silicone

5500 breast (silicone)
24 breast compression garments (2)
1900 lipo
25 neck wrap
you get a discount when you do multiple procedures
Total 6449
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Great Doctor. Listens well, very knowledge, very kind, explains in detail. Awesome staff. Everyone treats everyone like family.