36 Yrs Old Mother of 2 Breast Fed Both - Tampa, Fl

Pre-op appointment today. Nervous and excited at...

Pre-op appointment today. Nervous and excited at the same time. I have wanted this procedure for over 10 years now. I plan on going with saline under muscle with no lift. Was advised I would need at least 400cc's but we will see I guess. My husband is super supportive. He does not think I need them but understand why I want them.

9 more days!!!

So anxious! I have 9 more days til my BA. I have my meds already. This site has been so helpful. I am on here 24/7 lol.

I have boobies!!

Surgery went very well. I was so worried about the pain after but my nurses gave me a shot of Demoral before I left. I remember them starting the anesthesia in my IV then waking me up. No pain just pressure for now and even that is light. Oh and my chest feels tight. I haven't seen them yet just been sleeping a lot. My husband has been great taking care of me.
Lol.... Dozing off as I write this post. Will post again later. Thanks for the well wishes. Can't believe I finally did it!

One day post pics

Still feeling great with no pain just soreness and stiffnes. Been in and out of sleep still for the most part, sleeping better than I thought I would be able to. Trying to force a BM lol.

3 days post op

I can't believe I really had no pain throughout this experience. Just swelling and stiffness. The compression bra has been the most uncomfortable thing so far. I am up and moving around pretty good. The swelling is still there and more so in the right? Stitches started itching really bad today. Each day they are getting softer. I can really tell if they have dropped at all, doesn't seem like it. Oh, had a small BM today yay!!

Happy one week anniversary!!!

So today makes exactly one week with my new additions. I have to say it was not love at first sight due to the swelling making them extra large lol. However, I am now in love with them. They are already soft and squishy, except first thing in the morning. I felt my first nerve zing yesterday and it made me scream out loud lol. Was really quick and the zingers after don't compare to the first. Only happened with my left breast though? Not on pains meds anymore just Motrin. I massage them a lot. First post op appointment is today. Seems like everyone else's first post op appt was sooner than mine. Can't wait to take the steri strips off and start using the silicone strips.

11 days post op

No real changes except the steri strips came off now using silicone strips to help scars heal. They are very soft now and have dropped a lot! Still in love with them!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Love, love, love Dr Moffitt! Her nurses and staff are amazing! The made sure I was pain free and comfy from start to finish!