Big Boob Day!!!!

I would love a D size. I want to look natural. I...

I would love a D size. I want to look natural. I really thought I wanted high profile but my hubby is telling me moderate plus. I'm so confused. I want to do 500cc silicone. I'm 5'10 and 155 lbs. I'm so excited and a little nervous at the same time. I wishing everybody luck. And I would accept any advice and suggestions.

My tiny boobs

Can't wait to fill in my dresses and shirts.

Pre-op visit today

Counting down.. So nervous wondering did I make the right choice. My in laws don't know. Will tell them after surgery. Going with the high profile. My mom and sis came with me today. Hubby had to work. Still hasn't hit me yet that I'm getting boobs. Going to stay at my moms for the weekend so she can help me with kids while hubby works the weekend then he has the next 2 weeks off. Now need to order a couple of sports bra and button up shirts.

3 more days....

Counting down. Been cleaning getting kids clothes iron for school next week. Nana will have them for the weekend! Still hasn't hit me yet. It probably will the night before.

Had a couple hiccups. My washer machine broke had to get a new one.

Got a infection on medication will be done with meds before surgery. Whew!

Also, might get my period. :-(

So frustrated!

Period came and now my dh has to work on the day of my surgery! Thank a God my mom will be there. Now I have to get a back up plan for my kids to get to school. I'm cramping have a headache and my surgery is like a day away! I just cry right now.

Surgery day

Hope all goes well to other ladies having surgery today! Early surgery today! Post pics later!

It's done!

The tightness is crazy! But overall I can't even tell I'm on my period. The staff and everyone was amazing. Ttyl

Boob Greed!

Maybe thinking I should've went bigger but only time will tell! Can't wait for them to drop! Hate the frank boobs! Lol pain isn't as bad! Don't like how it looks with out surgical bra so won't be posting any nude pics yet! Lol Wishing everyone a Happy Memorial Day tomorrow. Enjoy!

My coach is best friend

My Dh help me with my shower yesterday and was joking about my boobs and how I look like I'm on steroids and was doing sit ups! It hurts when I laugh but he is right. Oh well! My incision still hurt. I'm not walking like a robot that much. I'm not as stiff around my arms like I was the first couple of days. My post-op appointment is tomorrow so will learn my massages to help them drop. Enjoy you guys day today! Next year will be at the beach or pool for a barbecue not a home! :-(

Post op appointment today!

Still high! Talked about massages I can do! Got my official card today for my breast implants! Off my pain meds. Just took Motrin today! Tightness not as bad! Started some massages as soon as a got home! Going to try to lay down! Have my baby girl back home with me! Boys back to school. My brother-in-law helped me by taking the kiddos to school! Well going to kick back and watch nick jr. :-)

Massage massage massage

Back has been hurting! Other than that I think they are dropping a little. Doing my daily massages. Kinda stiff still but able to move my arms more.

Day 6

My boobs were very deflated and the implant hasn't reached the pocket yet! Hoping it does soon! I looked at a lot of girls and the bottoms doesn't look like mine did in their first days. So hoping it will soon. :-(

1 week!

Left boobs seems like its dropping more than right. It still hurts when I stand up for a long time. My baby graduation is tomorrow found something not sleezy to wear. Found a sports bra that is comfortable to sleep in. Still wear surgical bra in the daytime. Still sleeping on the couch. Still no pain meds. Well hope everyone is good. Ttyl

Boobs dropping a little...

My left seems to be dropping more. Than my right one. Able to do a little more. Son graduation was yesterday had a good time. My neighbor cooked dinner for my family yesterday. My parents brought lunch after the graduation for the kids. I love all the support I'm getting. Dh is off next week can't wait to spend quality time with him before the kids summer vacation starts. Enjoy the week! And happy healing! My boob sisters. :-)

Bringing sexy Back!

Doing ok! I stopped obsessing over them dropping and just started embracing them by trying on stuff! Still high but damn I look good! Lol my Dh was even asking when did I buy those dresses and I'm like I've been had and worn just the boobs make them look brand new! :-) I haven't drove yet Dh off so he has been my chauffeur. Wento vs to check about that free sports bra you could get for trying on a sports bra or $5 or $15 off! I had to leave before I got tempted. Semi-annual sale is this week any way! Any who I get pain in my chest if I walk for period of time. Tried to go back to my bed last night didn't work have little a bit of pain on my side at night still so back to the couch I went! ;-( Dh is ready to have sex and me too! Will see maybe this weekend he can get lucky. ;-) Maybe get a butt lift next year will see! To lazy to do squats. Which is interesting since,I played volleyball and basketball in high school and then volleyball in college. Oh well! Maybe I will go running! My stomach is bloated tried to suck it in didn't work. Have a good boob day Chicas!

These pics are suppose to go with the above post

This to too!

2 weeks......

Boobs not as hard. Nipples still sensitive. Starting driving yesterday! Kids went to the pool today! Last day of school today! I stayed inside! Can't wait to go swimming! I still get pain if I stand up or walk to long. Started back cooking, laundry and cleaning.

3 weeks

Let me just start of by saying starting to love my boobs! But over the past 4 weeks I have had other issues going on with my body so it has been kinder hard to enjoy them but hopefully I'm healed! So I can focus on these boobs finally! I'm plan to going shopping tomorrow at vs I need some panties just maybe 2 bras and swimsuit. Also need to go to jcp I saw a coverup pant I want! And they have $10 of 25 special! Yes I'm a couponer! Lol And I need to go to h & m I saw one swimsuit I want to try to get! Plus I really want a shirt dress! Well busy weekend. Father's Day Sunday taking my dad and Dh on a bunch cruise for the day around the city! Other that here is some stuff I had just wanted to try on. Have a Cobbie bra which is so comfy which I got for free but can't find the straps! :-( 3 week post op is on next Tuesday will let you know how it went! Enjoy you guys weekend! Xoxoxo

1 month

Loving them more and size each! Finally able to sleep in my bed on my side! Yeah! My post-op visit went great! Dropping more on one side still! Can start shopping for a bra but ps still recommends not to wear a bra 24/7 which I'm comfortable in my surgical bra, sports bra and bralette. Went to vs with my Dh! Got my bras from Macy's and cover ups! Going to Jamaica at the end of July with the family so excited! Happy healing boob sistas!

6 weeks!

Happy 4th! I took my girls for their first swim today! Had a blast! Think I needed more sunscreen not use to boobies! I got sunburn' ;-( going out tonight braless will post pics later or tomorrow!

2 months yesterday....

I'm so happy with my boobs! Loving the decision I made! Been busy...busy packing for my vaca! Will take lots of pics! Boobs look great and feel great! Good luck to any newbies! And well wishes to everyone!

Enjoying my boobs and vacation!

Feeling great! Feeling good! No complaints! Just wanted to update with pics!

My Before and After Progress

I came a long way! My 3 month appointment is next week! I will let you guys know how it goes!

3 months and some weeks!

VS is my bestfriend now. Whenever I get a coupon I'm in there! Lol I had my visit everything is good to go can where wire bras, push up bras, no bra, etc... Feels so natural and I love just throwing on stuff and going. My Dh loves them too! ???? Not as much as me though! My doctor did an amazing wouldn't ask for anything more or less!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

He is awesome. Very informative. Answered questions I didn't think to ask. Angela on his staff is great too. Answered my emails and returned my calls in a timely manner. Office is beautiful. The surgery went great! The nurse was nice. The Anesthesiologist was great too! I made a good choice and I would recommend him to anyone. He called me the next day after surgery to check on me and ask if I had any questions.