26yrs Old, Big Breast No Butt, No Curves, in Need Of a Bbl. Tampa, FL

Hello. I am new to this site, but I've been...

Hello. I am new to this site, but I've been lurking for a year or so. Where do I start, I've always had a small figure (no breast and no butt) and I struggle with my weight (always weighted less than 100). When I turned 23 I went from a B cup to a D cup, but no butt lol, I always had a boy body, which made me very insecure. I didn't like to wear dresses, go out to the beach, and any other places. When I was little, I was bullied by the fact that I was very skinny and my friends had well developed bodies. This situation made me feel very insecure about myself. So you won't see any pictures of myself yet as I don't feel confident to do so. But I am hoping that this year I can finally get Female curves and build my confidence. I like Dr. Perez work, the patients have a natural butt and I'm very interested in his technique. I haven't reached his office yet, as I am trying to gather some money before I'm ready to take the next step.

Wish pics

Essentials for your BBL journey

Hi dolls!! Here is a link with all the supplies and items you need pre and post op:

Booked consultation

I called Dr. Perez office today and booked a consultation for the end of February. I wanted an appointment for this Friday, since I took it off for Doctor appointments, but it was not possible, he was booked.I will update how the consultation went.

pilonidal cyst and slight anemia :(

I went to my Dr last week for a regular check up. I've has a bump for a while in the center of my butt and had the Dr checked what it was. It turns out that is a pilonidal cyst and has to be removed through surgery :( I have an appointment with a Dr who specializes in these things in February, but I will have to postpone my BBL surgery until I can recover. I saw pictures of the Pilonidal cyst surgery and is a long recovery depending on how deep the cyst is located and how much tissue the surgeon needs to cut. I also have slight anemia which I have been told to take multivitamins.

Update: Saw Dr. Perez

Hello!! It's been a while I've been here. So I've been working on getting all my papers done for my surgery to remove the pilonidal cyst I have behind my back. I went to a specialist who told me the cyst is very small & the surgery will take 10-15 min and I can go home the same day (thank God). Now, today I saw Dr. Perez, he was super busy, so I felt bad I missed my original appointment and entered as a walk in. His staff was very nice and accommodating. I was first taken to his office where I was shown pictures of his past patients. I loved the sculpting of each person, his surgeries look natural and not exaggerated. Later Dr. Perez entered the room and asked me what procedure I was looking to get, I told him I wanted the BBL and he introduced me to three women who came to see him. I spoke with them and they gave me lots of advise and showed me their new bodies. One of the girls had a nice bbl that look completely natural, just like I want. I spoke a little with the doctor about what I'm looking for and what I want him to deliver. Then I was taken to another room to weight myself and calculate my BMI, which came out perfect for the bbl, so I don't have to lose or gain weight :). Then he saw me on my undies and told me from where he is going to take the fat from (stomach, back, thighs) and he was going to sculpt my body to give me curves!! :) After he saw me, his assistant came with the price quote of $7,900. I told Dr. Perez of the cyst surgery I have to have, so I will have to move the surgery date for July instead of May to give time for the incision to heal. I will contact them again in March once I undergo surgery to book my bbl surgery date with Dr.Perez

Surgery today

I went under surgery today to remove the pilonidal cyst. It was a level one and I got stitches on the area. Now I have to work on having this healed ASAP, so I can finally booked my surgery with Dr. Perez. I was very scared, as I've never had surgery before and the anesthesia part was very scary for me, the doctor used a small dose Of general anesthesia and it knocked me out completely, I even had dreams while I was asleep lol. I cannot wait for this procedure ???????? this is the year that I finally do something for myself. I will keep everyone updated :)
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

His staff is very nice and accommodating, I saw many pictures of previous Dr. Perez patients, his surgeries BBL looks natural, just how I want it. He is very honest and tells you how much fat he can take and l the amount of fat your body needs to be sculpted.