Best Thing I Have Done in my Life! - Tampa, FL

I had lost over 150lbs in over 2 years and had the...

I had lost over 150lbs in over 2 years and had the "wings" that I hated with a passion! I had been working out at least 3 times a week and built up some great muscles around my biceps and other upper arm areas, but the wings would not go away. (I was also going to be having at the same time a breast lift and small implant) I had been to 3 plastic surgeons, I choose to go with Dr Scott Loessin, because they took their time with me, I never felt rushed, he answered every question and made me feel at ease.... because this was a huge decision for me, I was nervous!

Dr scott showed me exactly where they would cut, gave me all the pros, told me the possible difficulties I would face and showed me before and after pictures. The day of the procedure I had a combination of nervousness and happiness, everyone was so kind and assured me once again! As from the first visit, the waiting time was a bare minimal, which made it better, because I wasn't alone which made it easier! Before I knew it, it was all over, I saw my parents and best friend waiting for me (my fiance was at home getting everything ready)... this has been the best decision I could have made!!
Key West Plastic Surgeon

From the first phone call to Premiere Center for Cosmetic Surgery to my meeting with Jennifer and Dr Scott Loessin, then to my pre op, the surgery itself, post op... ALL the way around.... I was handled with kindness, caring n professionalism in a way I had never experienced before! Any fears an discomforts I had were quickly taken cared of by the Dr and his staff by their ways and words! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone, in fact I already have to three of my great friends who are in the procedures of trying to get something done themselves! As I myself will be going back to get my tummy tuck in 6 months! If you go in please tell them Maria McGlown recommended them to you.