29 Y/o with Double Chin - on 2nd Round of Kybella. Tampa, FL

So I'm 29 y/o. I looked into different procedures...

So I'm 29 y/o. I looked into different procedures to get rid of my double chin that I've always had but I didn't want to go under or be out of work for days or weeks. Kybella is quick and mostly painless and so I thought it was the right move for me. (Plus it's permanent which I love) My nurse practitioner said I would need 3 treatments. I'm on my 2nd treatment. My first one was done on Jan 23. My 2nd one was done March 8th. My np says she likes to wait 6 weeks in between treatments because of the swelling. I've used 2 vials for each treatment I've had done. My first treatment I bruised really bad on my left side and was also super swollen. Mind you, both treatments she numbed me before hand. For my 2nd treatment I had one little dime spot of a bruise and my recovery has been much better. I didn't have to Ice it as much and the swelling has gone down quicker. I'll keep you guys updated when I get my 3rd treatment done in less then 5 weeks.

3 1/2 weeks out from 2nd treatment

So I'm still not back to where I was 6 weeks after the 1st round but I think it's getting there. Still swollen and numb... I've read on here that some patients doctors feel as if they should wait a little longer then 6 weeks. I'm going to be going on vacation and would only have 5 weeks from my 3rd treatment.. So i may wait after my vacation to see what my results really look like before I go ahead and get the third treatment.

8 weeks after my 3rd treatment

Loving my results. I love the fact that I can get injected and still go about my life without having downtime from work.
H. Boyd ARNP

Awesome bedside manner. Takes her time with everything and always puts the patient first. Office staff is wonderful and so polite.