Wonderful Experience - Tampa, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was slightly apprehensive to try the style that...

I was slightly apprehensive to try the style that Dr. Loessin picked for me (I didn't want to look super fake) but I am so glad I went with his opinion. My post op pain has been minimal (I really didn't need pain meds after day 3) and I am looking forward to see how I will progress.

So, I just passed my 2 weeks post op date and I am...

So, I just passed my 2 weeks post op date and I am really pleased with my results so far! I also had a crescent lift on my right breast and everything looks fantastic. I would like to make a correction regarding the price, it was 5,500.00 (I'm not sure how I missed that) My girlfriend and I were comparing plastic surgeons and she couldn't believe I had implants with a crescent lift for that amount. She is setting up a consultation for an additional surgery that was totally out of her price range at her plastic surgeons office. I can't say enough about how awesome my experience has been with Dr Loessin and staff. My next post op is in another 4 weeks (at which time I will be fully healed and pictures will be taken) and I can't wait to compare before and after pictures.

I recently had a breast aug at Premiere Center for Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Loessin was my surgeon and I couldn't be more pleased with his results. The staff was amazing, professional and compassionate. I know plastic surgeons are "a dime a dozen" in Tampa, but I encourage anyone to have their surgery at Premiere. Before seeing Dr Loessin, I met with a few other surgeons and I wasn't really impressed. The feeling that I had after my consultation really stood out and I knew then Premiere was a great choice!!