Correcting Mid-face Volume Loss - Tampa, FL

I've never written a review on here before, but...

I've never written a review on here before, but reading all the others helped me so much so I thought I would return the favor. :) I just turned 37 and have spent a lot of time in the sun. Plus I've gained and lost 85 lbs. This was the first time I've had a cheek filler done and I've only done Belotero twice for under eyes a few years ago. I was pretty terrified because I never know what the results are going to look like and it's so expensive!

I just had this done yesterday and I love it so far!! The procedure itself was relatively painless (way less then Belotero under eyes). I had one syringe (1/2 on each side) and am debating about getting more. I'm not sure if I have swelling and I hope not because I love the results and want them to stay like this. I didn't bruise and there isn't much pain today. It feels a little noticeable but that's about it.

Update Voluma in cheeks

I'm still debating whether to get a little more just to help with the mid-face area which is still thin. These pictures are from the end of October. They are a little misleading because I had a friend do my makeup and I have on a LOT of makeup and a phone filter! :) I don't think I've lost any product yet and it's been 4 months. Some of the initial swelling from the first pictures I posted went away after about 3 weeks. I would definitely like my cheeks a bit fuller, but I'm definitely afraid of overdoing it.

One syringe added, 1 year later

I had another syringe placed today (1/2 on each side). Minimal swelling, no bruising. It just feels like a little bit of tightness along my cheekbone (no pain).
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Board certified plastic surgeon. He is wonderful and so is his staff! Highly recommend him.