42 and Ready for Perky Cute Boobs! - Tacoma, WA

Hello RS gals, So I have never had cute perky...

Hello RS gals,
So I have never had cute perky boobs. I’ve breastfed 1 child and have had weight fluctuations. My child is grown and out of the house. Just me and my honey now. I’m ready for some perky, fun, cute boobs.

I’ve been following RS and many of its members for a few months now (RS Stalker) :-).
I think at this point I’ve seen more boobs than my husband has in his life time.

I’ve done a ton of research and consulted with multiple doctors in my area. I have scheduled my surgery with Dr. Potyondy for a lollipop BL/BA on Nov 18th. I’m super nervous and excited.
OMG 20 days away.

This is the beginning of my journey. I hope my story helps others in the future. This site and member reviews have been so helpful to me in my process.
My Stats:
Age: 42
Height: 5’ 4”
Weight: 140 lbs
Bra: Saggy 36 C :-(
Goal: Full perky D

At this point I’m looking at getting Sientra 400 – 450cc HP Round Gummy Bear.
I have my Pre-Op appointment on Nov 8th; I should know the final size then.

I’m having my surgery on a Friday and took the next week off of work for recovery. Just so happens to be Thanksgiving week so I didn’t have to use that much vacation time, yay. I have a desk job but I wanted to be on the safe side and take off at least a week to recover.

I have all my vitamins, comfy sport bras, Bio Oil and wedge pillow. I’ve researched foods that help the healing process so I will be pre-cooking some meals for my recovery. My husband will be my nurse-made the first 3 days.

If anyone has more insight to what I have missed please let me know. I appreciate comments and feedback.

Happy healing to those on the other side !!

Wish Boobs

12 More Days

Pre-op appointment complete

Hi gals. Just got home from my pre-op. Silly how nervous I was. I guess because its starting to be real.

I met with the staff and the Dr. They were all wonderful and answered all my questions which really set my nerves at ease. I tend to be a bit high strung and am a bit terrified by all the "what ifs".

Signed a lot of forms, finalized payment, got my scripts with surgery day instructions and took pictures.

I've been struggling for months over the size. I've never had much of a chest. I'm conservative but like to have fun with my husband, lol. I've read so much on here about going bigger.

Have decided to go with Mentor textured UHP Gummy Bear 455 cc. So glad that part is out of the way, was driving me crazy for sure.

Sorry for not having pictures with sizers, was so nervous I forgot.

Wish all the gals on the other side a speedy recovery and those like me waiting, just breathe ha ha.

Tomorrows the big day

Wish you all well. Will post when I can.

Surgery I done!

Resting now a bit uncomfortable so will update more later. But so far so good. Haven't been sick. Been taking my Pain meds every 4 hours.

Postop day 1

Hello gals, I've made it to the other side.
Woke up yesterday showered, took a valume and my husband drove me to the facility.
Got there at 7:30 am. The nurse had me put a robe on then the Dr came in and marked me up. Reminded the dr that my right breast is smaller and if he could fix that, that would be great. Then the anasthesiologist came in and asked me some questions.
We walked across the hall to the OR. I got up on a table with an awesome warm blanket, got to keep my socks on that made me happy.
The nurse strapped me in put some vitals monitoring equipment then the IV and I was out. Don't recall much but my husband was there waiting for me. My chest was tigh and sticking out more than before. Did,t have too much pain at first.

Got home went straight to bed with a pain pill and my wedge pillow. Woke up a few hours later in a ton of pain. My muscles screaming in my chest, armpits and under the girls. My husband made me eat some soup and gave me my pain peel.
I was expecting less pain I guess.

Tiny bit better , day 2

My husband has been so sweet taking care of me. I was able to sleep a bit last night. Had the alarm set for every 2 hours taking a pain pill then a muscle relaxer. Has really helped. I'm still really tight and have a lot pain on my right under incision. I've came close to passing out a few times.

I've moved to the recliner and am pretty comfortable if I stay still. You ladies were so right, takes time day by day.

Attached are today's pictures. I think my right breast may still be smaller than the left. What do you think. Still really high and tight.

Post day 3

Hi gals, here are update photos from today. Morning boob was rough but got better. Both are still in my armpits, ouch. I think the left has dropped a tiny bit. I'm right handed so that side is still more painful.
Got to take a warm shower, felt so good but my skin dried up really tight afterward.
Still staying on my pain and relaxer every 4 hours. ( alternating every 2 hours) they keep me comfortable.

Wish you all well.

Itchy

My girls are being stretched and are itchy, Dr said not to put anything on them. Any tips?

Postop 8 days

Hi gals, so I've made it past the one week mark. Only take pain pills at night now to help me sleep and muscle relaxers as needed.

I feel pretty good but the girls are still pretty tight and high. I'm mainly just sore at this point. I've followed my PS instructions and have really just been taking it easy and trying to heal.

I have another postop appointment on Friday, will update again then.

Hope you all are doing well.

Update on implant - Mentor

Sorry I need to update. I ended up getting Mentor Memorygel UHP 455cc.

Feeling unsure.

Today was my first day back to work. Felt huge and uncomfortable all day. Right implant is super high and my left feels like it's in my armpit. My right was smaller to begin with just hope the difference isn't to big. Still sore and trying not to have any sudden movements.

Praying they shrink a lot! feels like I'm walking around with two watermelons on my chest and everyone is staring. Ugg =(

Tape off today

Hi RS,
I had another follow up appointment with my PS today. I just have to say that I really appreciate the Dr and staff, super nice, friendly and warm.

The nurse, Teresa and Dr "P" are super nice and so helpful with my list of questions. I literally just have my list and hand it to them lol, works well.

Doc said I'm healing well. I have some redness and blisters from the tape, guess I'm allergic but everything else is okay. I'm to check back in 2 - 4 weeks. He said I can massage the right breast a little to help it drop. I have clearance to sleep on my side, thank God, back has been killing me. Not released for exercise yet.

Getting the tape off: I was so scared to get the tape off. It was my safety net. I was afraid of how they would look and feeling vulnerable without it. It didn't really hurt just stung a bit. The nurse cut some of the stitches. I was looking at the ceiling the whole time lol. I was told to keep gauze on the right breast for a bit as it has a raw spot and to put triple antibiotic ointment on both in the morning and at night.

Well figured I better look so I know what normal looks like for reference. The appearance is so strange at first, hope I heal quickly. A bit freaky, still feeling unprotected without the tape.

Wish you all well!

2 week update

Still healing and taking it easy. No pain they just feel awkward. Not as tight and the right is slower on dropping. Using antibacterial soap to clean and triple antibiotic twice a day on the incisions per my PS and Eucerin lotion on the rest per the nurse. Concerned with the right nipple but will wait a bit on that issue.
Not sure what my bra size is yet. I've tried a couple of sports bras but what works best right now is a cheap cotton nonsupport bra from Target.
Happy healing ladies, what a journey...

More pics

Tacoma Plastic Surgeon

I am very pleased with my results and all my interactions with the Dr and staff. I will update more as my journey progresses.