590cc textured round Ultra High Profile Mentor- Breast Revision

Some information about me. 32 yrs old 5'0 112lbs....

Some information about me. 32 yrs old 5'0 112lbs. Have had 2 BAs and my 3rd BA recently due to saline implant deflation. There was a leak in my saline implant and needed to have it fixed immediately.

My first BA was 325cc saline round implants in March 2005, implant moved out of pocket and wanted a bigger size. Second BA 500cc high profile round saline implant Dec 2011. I liked the size but.....
....Implant FAILED Sep 2016. So a THIRD revision was required. Revision was done in Oct 2016

I highly recommend to all patients that get implants to place the extended warranty on them, it will be well worth it. The financial assistance Mentor Advantage had was very helpful!! I saved $2400+ towards my revision. Remember breast augmentation is an investment long term NOT a one time procedure. GRAVITY, AGE, and Unpredictable situations.

With my Revision my doctor recommended I go 590cc textured silicone gel implants. I'm definitely excited about the surgery, I was literally walking around for 2 weeks with one boob :(

Here are some before and after photos. I will continue to follow up with my revision journey.

590cc Textured Silicone Ultra High Profile. Breast Revision

Getting my #3 BA! Well I had a deflated implant almost 5 years old. originally had 500cc saline under the muscle was happy with them until one leaked and deflated within 10 days and very was noticeable. Had 2 consults with 2 docs for the revision. After go thought I choose.

I just had my 3rd BA to get it fixed. PS suggested textured 590cc gel implants ultra highl profile. So far one breast is doing well, the boob that the implant deflated is very swollen, lots of discomfort. Hoping my PS can assist me with concerns on my 6 day post Op appointment.

8 days post op since revision

Update my right breast is feeling better, but is still high and sensitive. Recommended by PA to massage the right breast where implant was deflated so that it will drop more. Also for me to keep in mind that it is still early so eager as always to boobs to "drop and fluff"
Dr. P