Breast Augmentation at 65: A New Beginning. Tacoma, WA

After surgery for a benign breast issue in 2000 my...

After surgery for a benign breast issue in 2000 my breasts were left empty and deformed. I went from a 34C to < 34A. I refused restoration at that time. Sixteen years later, at age 65, I decided I didn't want to spend the rest of my life this way. After much research I chose Dr. Ehret to preform my surgery. The entire experience, from the consultation, through the procedure and follow-up visits have been a warm, welcoming and caring experience. Dr. Ehret and his staff treated me as though I were their only patient. After listening to my hopes and expectations, Dr. Ehret and I decided on the type, shape and size of the implants which would be best for my body type. The result is truly stunning! My breasts are beautiful! I love them. I can't believe I waited 16 years but I'm glad I did because I found Dr. Ehret and the staff at the Aesthetic Surgery Center. I can now buy the cute tops and dresses which looked hollow on me before my surgery. Thank you Dr. Ehret! You saved me in many ways.

Me at 4 weeks post op

I can't wipe the smile off my face. I am so happy I did this and even happier I found
Dr. Frederick W. Ehret of The Aesthetic Surgery Centre in Tacoma, Washington. Dr. Ehret is a true artist. With barely any breast tissue he performed, what to me, seems to be a miracle and changed my life for the better. I'm so very happy!

Sientra Textured, Shaped 425cc Submuscular 14 Weeks Post Op

It has been 14 weeks since my BA surgery. I am now a 34D. I went for my last visit with my PS Dr. Frederick W. Ehret a few days ago. He said everything is looking as it should and my breasts are "perfect for my body." I couldn't agree more!! Because of Dr. Ehret, I look forward to a new beginning with self-confidence and increased self-esteem. Dr. Ehret, a graduate of Harvard University Plastic Surgery residency, is the most talented, kind and caring doctor I ever met. And yet, he is very down to earth as well as open minded. I absolutely trust him. I never had a moment of anxiety or feared a negative result. I knew I was in exceedingly capable hands and I was right. I will unequivocally recommend him to anyone and everyone who seeks a plastic surgeon.
Tacoma Plastic Surgeon

I made a lot of phone calls, read many articles on augmentation and spoke to a lot of plastic surgeon's assistants. From the moment we met I knew Dr. Frederick W. Ehret was the surgeon I wanted to perform my breast augmentation. He was knowledgable, friendly, warm and genuine. My husband was equally impressed. Dr. Ehret listened to my thoughts and together we decided on the best implant for my particular needs and body type. Dr. Ehret did his plastics residency at Harvard. I knew I was in good hands. I completely trust him and had no anxiety before surgery. I am ecstatic with the results and would not hesitate to highly recommend Dr. Ehret.