Breast Augmentation - Tacoma, WA

I was given Dr Ehret's name by a friend after her...

I was given Dr Ehret's name by a friend after her friend had a positive experience with the breast reconstruction he had performed for her after a full masectomy. My surgery was elective but I wanted to choose someone for whom I had a personal referral. I had already been to two previous consultations in the past 2 years with other surgeons.

From the beginning, Dr Ehret instilled confidence that he understood what I was looking for-- a natural augmentation in appearance, something to be in proportion with the rest of my figure, and appropriate for my over 50 age range. He encouraged me to go a bit larger than I would have chosen-- at least by the numbers-- but the result is what I was looking for. He knew. I'm glad I trusted his expertise. It becomes confusing, especially if you visit several clinics, because the numbers and the different forms available are not equally interchangeable. One "footprint" (oval or circle) will have different results even with the same CC's. A round implant will be different than the teardrop, etc. Dr Ehret took the time with me to deal with my indecision and confusion and presented his opinion and reasoning clearly.

I was very nervous on the day of surgery. The surgical team was great and reassuring. It was kind of a big deal for me to fit this into my work schedule. They were accomodating to my date and very clearly explained what to expect during recovery so I could plan for assistance afterwards, including help with my job which includes lifting heavy objects. I have had no complications and am over 6 weeks past surgery date now.

I highly recommend Dr Ehret and his very helpful and kind staff at the center.
Tacoma Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr Ehret. He knows what he is doing and has the ability to listen to what you are looking for. Please read my review posted above for more details.