38 Years Old, Mom of Two 9 Lb Babies Who Were Both Breastfed for Years Finally About to Get my Body Back!! - Syracuse, NY

I am so tired of saggy mom belly and deflated...

I am so tired of saggy mom belly and deflated boobs. I adore my kids, but don't love what pregnancy did to my body. I am going from a B cup to a D cup. Hey, if you're gonna have the operation... ????
My surgery is in a few days now and I am definitely starting to get nervous. I opted not to have a breast lift at this time although I could use one. I just don't want that scar. I want to see what type of lift I get with the implants and Dr Baum said they do lifts post implants all the time, if I change my mind down the road. I would love to lose 10 lbs before surgery but it is what it is. I'll do my best to lose a few more in 4 days. Wish me luck, ladies!!

Recovery post op day 1

Day 1 post op feeling pretty good! The pain is not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. The hospital staff and of course, my doctor, were all wonderful! I have not seen anything yet. Still all bandaged up.

Day 3 post op

Feeling pretty good! I am having a lot of itching under the compression garment which is making me crazy, but other than that, the pain is manageable and my spirits are good. Still have not seen anything yet. Post op appt is tmrw. Can't wait to see the results!

I had a wonderful experience

I love, love, love Dr. Baum! He just did my mommy makeover. His personality is great! He is down to earth, funny, and puts you at ease. Of course he is thorough and very knowledgable too. I always felt like I was in very competent hands in his care. I would highly recommend him!!

Had 1st post op visit- day 4 post op

Finally saw! I am very pleased though this is far from the final result. My breasts need to drop a lot still.

The girls are already looking better! Heck yeah surgical bra!

One month post op

Feeling great one month out! My breasts still have to drop and fluff a bit more. I'm sorta wishing I went a little bigger too but oh well My tummy is still swollen and tight. But there is no more pain at all. The breast aug was a piece of cake. The tummy tuck is not for the faint of heart. I was in pain for 3 weeks. Had drains in for 3 weeks, which is the worst part of the tummy tuck imo. I'm still not walking fully upright but mostly. I cannot wait to be able to workout again. Having said all that, this procedure is definitely worth it and Dr. Baum is amazing! As he was marking me up right before surgery, I asked him if he could give me cleavage for the first time in my life. He did an amazing job! I finally have cleavage!!
Syracuse Plastic Surgeon

Dr Baum has been great so far! He is down to earth and funny. He gives his honest opinion and puts you at ease. He has always been warm and kind each visit.