Cankles Ankle Lower Leg Calf Liposuction

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

3 weeks to go til my surgery... I'm a bit scared,...

3 weeks to go til my surgery... I'm a bit scared, bit excited! There seems to be very few reviews on here for ankles , cankles or lower leg liposuction and even less done in Australia so my plan is to provide one! I'll be documenting my experience with photos too of course :)

I'm getting ankle and calves liposuction in Sydney at cosmos clinic. I've started my prep for the surgery and I know I bruise badly at the best of times so I'm focused on preventing that... So far I have bought a spare set of compression stockings online on ebay and some vitamins and rubs for post op bruising. I didn't end up buying arnica because its homeopathic and my better judgement just wouldn't allow me buy something 1 part arnica to a million parts water, I just can't do it! My brain refuses to! So after a lot of research I bought some vitamin K cream instead online on iherb which has been shown in studies to help with bruising etc, so hopefully that helps :)

I also have a wedge pillow that I can hopefully keep my legs elevated on but then again I move around alot when I sleep but I guess all you can do is try!

I'll update soon with more info and photos to come. :)