Aiming for Clean Skin Again - Sydney, AU

Hi guys, I have never done a blog thingy before so...

Hi guys, I have never done a blog thingy before so just bear with me.

Ok so, I have 5 big tattoos I want gone. I understand it's going to be a slow process but I'm up for it!
I have a full b&g sleeve, some letting on the top half of my stomach, a big coloured Lego men on my left thigh, cat woman on my right thigh and Jessica rabbit on the back of my knee ditch going down on to my calf (that tattoo was ouchies to get! Lol).
People are asking why I'm getting rid of them, well, there is a story behind it but I will keep that quiet for the time being due to me not wanting to cop backlash! Lol

On my sleeve, I have had 2 sessions on the top half of my arm and 3 sessions on my lower arm. My stomach has had 2 sessions and that session is so damn painful =( I can't sit through all the other sessions and it doesn't bother me, my stomach buckles me! Lol
The Lego man has had 1 session but only on the outline, cat woman has had 1 session, the same as Jessica rabbit. I have only had Q-switched laser so far but I'm now going to move on to Picosure as I feel (well, I'm hoping) it has better results on my tattoos than what I have been getting.

I will be getting my 1st Picosure session done in about 2 weeks time and the Lego men will get roasted 1st lol
I will post pics of it once it's been done.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. Also, if anyone has any helpful tips or even just encourage words, don't be shy to comment those too.

Oh, I'm from Australia #straya
Much love guys x

Laser Tattoo removal with Picosure

Today I had my 1st session of Picosure on my Lego men tattoo.
I could see a big difference straight away! It made the green turn to yellow and the blue had significantly faded at treatment time. I'm excited to watch this tattoo fade over time and as I have more sessions done. I go back in 6-8 weeks for my next session.

I have only had Q-Switched laser on my tattoos so far and the Picosure is a lot more easier on the skin, it takes a little bit longer but it's definitely not a 'burn' or a 'pain'. I sat there for the whole session without any breaks (roughly took 20 minutes) and had no problems at all. I could barely even feel it at times!

Any questions, comments or helpful hints, be sure to leave them below =)
Dr....

Dr Keith Kolodzej @ Dr Pico in Darlinghurst, Sydney, Aus Very helpful and compassionate